• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fiery Bolganone

Fiery Bolganone

Ruler of Miletos
Sep 8, 2022
Hello! I want to try the SN method, but I need some form of justification to buy it, otherwise they just won't sell it to me. I can't use the "I want it to curate meat" explanation because then they'll just tell me to buy the 10% purity SN that they also sell instead.
Any help is appreciated, thanks!!

Reactions: Hollowillow
B

blalost

May 12, 2020
If they say that you can get the 10% one, just say that you want the high grade one so that you can carefully dose the SN yourself. Otherwise maybe you can say it is for a science experiment or something. That's the only thing I can think of.

Maybe you can say that you are going on a fishing trip in the wilderness or something and you want the 99% version because the 10% version is too bulky to carry around. Since 1 kg of pure SN has about the same as 10 kg of 10% SN. You want to mix it on the spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowillow and Lonerzepam
Upvote 1
Fiery Bolganone

Fiery Bolganone

Ruler of Miletos
Sep 8, 2022
I also thought about the science project thing, but I figured they would like to contact my university or teacher to verify first. But without risk there's no reward so I might as well try.
Thanks for all the other suggestions too!

Upvote 0
B

blalost

May 12, 2020
I also thought about the science project thing, but I figured they would like to contact my university or teacher to verify first. But without risk there's no reward so I might as well try.
Thanks for all the other suggestions too!
Also you can try to order it from other countries. If you live in the EU I think you can order it from Poland. Otherwise you can order it internationally, it will have to pass through customs, but it should pass because SN is not a controlled substance. The thing where they ask for what you want to use the SN for, is just something those webshops are doing themselves.

Upvote 1
Fiery Bolganone

Fiery Bolganone

Ruler of Miletos
Sep 8, 2022
I've been taking a look at international sellers too, so if buying it locally doesn't work then international it is! It's just the thought of waiting so long for the SN to arrive that makes me feels so blagh

Upvote 0
B

blalost

May 12, 2020
I've been taking a look at international sellers too, so if buying it locally doesn't work then international it is! It's just the thought of waiting so long for the SN to arrive that makes me feels so blagh
if you order it from inside europe, depending on the seller, it can take a few days or a week

Upvote 1
Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
Say it for a science experiment, buy other chemical along with SN. That makes it more believable

Upvote 0
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Got mine I live in the USA, from a science supply place. If you try to go to amazon or eBay you can't find it. I looked online until I found a company that would sell it.

Upvote 0
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hello! I want to try the SN method, but I need some form of justification to buy it, otherwise they just won't sell it to me. I can't use the "I want it to curate meat" explanation because then they'll just tell me to buy the 10% purity SN that they also sell instead.

As others said, saying that you are buying the SN in the name of science is probably the best bet.

You could also say that you are planning on converting it into Sodium Nitrate and use it for thermal energy storage or for protecting metallic substrates from corrosion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
If I wanted to curate meat, I'd be scared to do an allergic reaction to the unknown 90%. I'd want it pure.

Upvote 0