Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
I need a SN source from within the EU that ships to Germany. Can't be IC because you can't send parcels from outside the EU to a parcel station (I can't just send them to where I live because my brother will check them, he took my SN I ordered previously from IC).
If you know a source send me a DM please. Thanks!

trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
i have the same problem, i would also like a source if anyone has one :)

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I don't have a source from within the EU, but is it an idea to rent a PO box? You would be able to send it there without your brother finding out

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I need a SN source from within the EU that ships to Germany. Can't be IC because you can't send parcels from outside the EU to a parcel station (I can't just send them to where I live because my brother will check them, he took my SN I ordered previously from IC).
If you know a source send me a DM please. Thanks!
Where in Germany do you live?

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
I don't have a source from within the EU, but is it an idea to rent a PO box? You would be able to send it there without your brother finding out
That's what I want to do (the DHL ones are free it seems). But you can't send items from outside the EU there because you have to pay a customs fee in person
Where in Germany do you live?
Bavaria

DerBipolarBär

DerBipolarBär

Mar 4, 2023
Customs fees aside, will you get it through border control? I have come across vendors that sell online, but won't ship to Germany. So there might be a problem.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Customs fees aside, will you get it through border control? I have come across vendors that sell online, but won't ship to Germany. So there might be a problem.
Yes, I think people at customs don't really care about SN. I've heard from someone who heard from someone who had his parcel opened at customs but it still got passed on. I also think I've found a source.

Reactions: DerBipolarBär
DerBipolarBär

DerBipolarBär

Mar 4, 2023
You mean you found a source within the EU?

DerBipolarBär

DerBipolarBär

Mar 4, 2023
Would you mind sharing your source via PM? I gather the wait is for you to have a PO Box ready? I'd offer to receive the package for you to my home adress, but that still wouldn't solve the brother issue either.

N

nightfoxn

Aug 17, 2018
Hey, can anyone text me a source for SN that ships to Germany?

M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
Can you sent me the source via PN if they also ship to Croatia?