• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
It's a hard choice to just click and order online, worst part is that I have to get it from a store irl to pay. I'd need to see people. I hope they will just give it to me without question.. I'm gonna try to dress as normal as possible (I look emo) to not raise suspicion. If they ask why I want it I'll say that I'm gonna use it for meat and that it was cheaper to go to the store than order it online, as the shipping itself costs more than SN. What do you think I should say about the meat? Of course it's a lie, I want to use it to ctb, but I need to pretend I'm using it for meat and idk what else to say about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jaycantlive and jemetire