CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Tell real no want interact no want any all want leave all be lone no want any even small iteract injury damage elec ,human awful abuse vege all no see inside all abuse awful human want leave not want see any. All do psycho abuse special awful parent family all need leave. Not want human not want interact ws what none only want method interact n n2 no human abuser. Now imagine pain sufferin ignorant human make, injury damage say awful word make agony no wabt more need sop exist al e

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ryo the frog, donealready, mateodolores and 7 others
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
yes this is why i became a loner hermit. I live alone and just stay inside most of the day, il probably just live alone until i die/ Only other humans hurt me so i avoid them , its been much better than put up with other people's bullshit.

• Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog, Kawaii_Shoujo215, mateodolores and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Tell real no want interact no want any all want leave all be lone no want any even small iteract injury damage elec ,human awful abuse vege all no see inside all abuse awful human want leave not want see any. All do psycho abuse special awful parent family all need leave. Not want human not want interact ws what none only want method interact n n2 no human abuser. Now imagine pain sufferin ignorant human make, injury damage say awful word make agony no wabt more need sop exist al e
Wish I could hold you tight and talk. I know you are hurting. It really bugs me that there are so many people who hurt, and I am too stupid to find a way to help them. May things get better for you dear friend.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, CTB Dream and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I would certainly always see it as being for the best to be alone, far away from any people. Wherever there are humans there is the potential for such harm to be created and for us to be made to feel worse. So many people deliberately act in a way in which to inflict some kind of pain onto others and this is horrific to me but at the same time this is not surprising.

The harsh reality is that humans are simply responsible for so much of the suffering that continues to exist in this world, as after all, we exist in the first place only because of other humans and we are denied peaceful suicide methods because others restricted them from us. The existence of humans has caused so much torture to be experienced and prolonged, the tragic thing is how life evolved to such a point where the human species exists on this earth and it's a burden to have the ability to be aware of all of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog, mateodolores and CTB Dream
mateodolores

mateodolores

walking corpse
Dec 5, 2022
I completely agree with you. I hate humanity. I wish I was alone in this world physically like I am mentally and emotionally because people are so vicious and malicious. That's one reason that I don't want to make any friends or have any relationships.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and makethepainstop