charlemagne

charlemagne

lover of cute things
Aug 31, 2021
I have a veryy big dilemma. I have a friend and ive known her for like 2 years, and we wanted to live together. She is amazing, we constantly laugh, we have the same style and like the same things.
4 months ago i got together with my gf (ive known her around 4 years veryyy loosely) and i want to live with her too, we have plans for the future. But now I have no idea who to live with. With my friend wed be having fun every day and all but i cant really rely on her to vent or get mental support, because we both have mental problems and i dont want to bring her down. My girlfriend is very supportive, much more serious most of the time, and i need this kind of person in my everyday life. But i have no idea who to choose. And we cant all live together cause my gf hates being with more than one person at a time and if it would be like that shed just close herself in a room. She really values her privacy and understand that.
What do i do? I rlly need advice

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Wow, this sounds like a really tough decision. Even though I can't really tell you what to do, I'll say that you seem very smart and brave for opening up and letting us know how you feel.

Sending hugs!

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I think your gf would be pretty pissed if you move in with another woman. Maybe see about helping your friend get a partner of her own, then it might be easier on her when you move in with your gf. Ultimately, you're going to have to decide which relationship is more important to you.

R

RazzleDazzle

The void stares back.
Sep 16, 2021
Talk to the other people involved. Do they know that you want to live with them? How do they feel about it?

4 months is pretty early on in a relationship to live with someone. It's pretty brutal to live with someone and go through a breakup. It's an awful experience. If you feel secure in your relationship with your gf living together could be great, but if there's ANY chance you guys might split up it's a one way ticket to hell.

Friends are awesome. Maybe live with your friend and see where the relationship is in a year and go from there