M

morchius

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, I am new here. So I have been researching some methods and while I might stick with opioids OD, I still have to aquire it. Anyways, I was wondering about something and if it might work. i hear all the time on the news about alcohol overdose deaths. If I drink lots of alcohol fairly quickly, even if I puke it out, I still should pass out at least? If I go by the lake and drink some, then i go to the lake to my hips and bring a bottle of vodka aswell and drink it quickly i may pass out and drown unconsciously (and hopefully painless). What do you think about this? Am i being stupid about it? Best wishes from lithuania

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm so sorry for your pain friend. In my opinion, I think this is a risky method. Survival instincts are very strong and trying a drunk drowning is very risky. It can work, but our lizard brains have an overwhelming impact on dying. Just make sure you consider all the possibilities, I wish this wasn't where you were at. Sending hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: morchius
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I think it's a bit impossible to die by alcohol od. stick to the bascis, SN.

Reactions: morchius
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you might want to do some more reading on the subject, you dont exactly just drink a bunch quickly and actually how much it would take completely depends on the person

Last edited:
Reactions: foxdie and morchius