devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Not sure if this is a good place to talk about this and it may be too personal, but i'll take it down if it's too much....

so my ex and i recently broke up about a month or so ago, and we went out for drinks the other night to discuss everything that needed
to be taken care of after the break up. well I end up getting black out drunk and i wake up with no clothes on in my ex's bed.
I have no idea what exactly happened at the bar we were at or getting to his house, but I think he took advantage of the
situation because I was in no shape to consent to what happened... he literally did whatever he wanted and I can barely fucking remember
it because he kept buying me drinks. I also have bruises from this and I really don't know what the hell to do...

any advice? sorry if it's a difficult topic ....

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight, weeks of the day and puppy9
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Yeah I would go to the police. Are you sure he didn't slip you any roofies? What he did is actually rape because you were too drunk to make a logical decision. Maybe you said you wanted to sleep with him but still you were drunk and he took advantage of that. I'm sorry that happened. I don't care how drunk you were. A man should never do that

Reactions: youonlydieonce, azucaramargo and devil
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
If you were not sober enough to consent then I'm sorry but its rape, regardless of the relationship you both had/have. I'm really sorry. You should really go to the police or doctor or something. You don't deserve to have gone thru this with someone you obviously trusted. He should have respected you and either brought you back to your home or left you alone to sleep it off in his place if that was his only option. He took advantage of you, big time.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Sweet emotion and devil
K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
This is difficult. If he was equally as intoxicated as you, then there's no wrong doing on his part. If that is not the case then I would advise that you go to the police

Reactions: devil and LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
This is difficult. If he was equally as intoxicated as you, then there's no wrong doing on his part. If that is not the case then I would advise that you go to the police
Yeah actually, very valid point, if he was equally as drunk he really can't be held responsible and it would more or less be put down to a drunken moment.

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
See this is where i'm not sure.... I blacked out entirely because I mixed liquor with my medication, but he was alert enough to drive.... he had a couple of drinks but I don't think it was entirely enough for him to be completely drunk off of.
@LonelyLight @Sweet emotion thank you so much for the advice/opinion, means a lot :hug:

• Love
Reactions: LonelyLight and Sweet emotion
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Yeah I would go to the police. Are you sure he didn't slip you any roofies? What he did is actually rape because you were too drunk to make a logical decision. Maybe you said you wanted to sleep with him but still you were drunk and he took advantage of that. I'm sorry that happened. I don't care how drunk you were. A man should never do that
Totally agree, good advice.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet emotion and devil
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
If you were not sober enough to consent then I'm sorry but its rape, regardless of the relationship you both had/have. I'm really sorry. You should really go to the police or doctor or something. You don't deserve to have gone thru this with someone you obviously trusted. He should have respected you and either brought you back to your home or left you alone to sleep it off in his place if that was his only option. He took advantage of you, big time.
Exactly

Reactions: LonelyLight