• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
I tried partial hanging once and the tourniquet method twice, but I just can't bear it. I need a method that once initiated cannot be aborted, such as drinking poison or jumping from a high building. I read about SN but it's not available where I live and importations are strictly supervised.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I tried partial hanging once and the tourniquet method twice, but I just can't bear it. I need a method that once initiated cannot be aborted, such as drinking poison or jumping from a high building. I read about SN but it's not available where I live and importations are strictly supervised.
Take a look at the resource section. You have restrictions where you are, so the best best would be to look there because of your restrictions.

After you find something of interest, come back and ask. :)

S

skyrat

Dec 17, 2019
I wasn't aware SN was illegal anywhere. It's a food additive; specialty stores will sell "curing salts" (aka "prague powder") that are anywhere from 0.5%-6% SN, with the remainder being normal table salt. In the US it's literally illegal to market meat products as "cured" if they haven't been treated with SN. Don't use the curing salt to CTB, obviously, I'm just saying - it sounds weird to me that you say it's illegal.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Full suspension hanging can't be aborted if you double check everything before you do it and if no one finds you in half an hour.

LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
I forgot to add that I'm currently taking Lexomil (Bromazepam), Olanza (Olanzapine), and Deroxat (Paroxetine). Should I try OD with those?