• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NoDistanceLeftToRun

Mar 11, 2020
So after researching the method notably used by Robin Williams and Michael Hutchence, I think this is probably my most accessible method. For a while I was considering jumping out of my apartment window, but I think breaking the glass would be incredibly difficult and likely to be noticed. My idea is to either tie one end of the belt to a clothes hanging fixture that is bolted into the wall, or to wedge it into the doorframe as I believe Williams did and then sit back or kneel forward (unsure which to do). I'm not worried about someone walking in on me, what I am very worried about is the belt breaking or coming undone, causing me to survive the attempt and potentially face brain damage or being paralyzed. Does anyone have any advice on whether this method is reliable, and how likely is it that my survival instinct will kick in before I pass out? For reference I'm about 6' 180lbs so I hope the belt would support my weight and not break. Also, I'm worried I may accidentally do it the wrong way and not pass out quickly. Any advice would be much appreciated
Also, could someone explain the "siphon effect" to me? How does it tie into partial suspension and is it beneficial/necessary?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokichi