G

Gettingtotheglory

Jul 12, 2019
In medicine cabinet, found amlodipine, naproxen, phenazopyridine, acetomanophen, cyclobenzaprine. Also have some vodka to wash it down. Relatively small doses of each. Do I have enough?

Reactions: Baskol1 and Mortalscreensaver
Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
"Relatively small doses" is a bit too vague tbh.
everything can be lethal (even water), it all depends on the amount - the more the better. what I would do in your place is google dosages and lethal doses for each drug, if you don't have enough then alcohol will definitely help you.
if you don't have enough then you might bring upon yourself a lot of pain, so I would also take some drugs which increase absorption.

Reactions: Baskol1
G

Gettingtotheglory

Jul 12, 2019
great, thank you very much.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
In medicine cabinet, found amlodipine, naproxen, phenazopyridine, acetomanophen, cyclobenzaprine. Also have some vodka to wash it down. Relatively small doses of each. Do I have enough?

Naproxen is ibuprofen and acetomanophen is paracetamol. Households meds. The rest i don't know what is.......
There is not any cocktail.

G

Gettingtotheglory

Jul 12, 2019
Yes, thank you all. I have researched it more and don't think I have enough. I just can't find a good solid place for a hanging yet. Still looking.
I think i am going to try the charcoal burning method inside my house. Seems to work pretty well.

Last edited: