• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pinkblur

Oct 3, 2023
i believe i have found a source, it wasn't too difficult. i'm just not sure on how to go about ordering it, it seems fairly straightforward but i don't want to risk getting a welfare check or having to answer any questions.

i don't intend on taking the SN anytime soon. in fact i've given myself a new timeline that i won't disclose, and there's a possibility at the end of the timeline i may not even want to take it.

but i could please use some advice on ordering this or obtaining some somehow. i want to have it on hand as a relief to know i have a way out. i'm not leaning towards staying. i don't like existence. i'm still going to make the most of my time while i'm here working towards the last goals i have but overall i would rather not be here.

please, someone experienced please DM me so i can get my hands on some SN.