• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
Hello,

So I am currently in a hotel deciding if I should CTB. I feel this is the wrong time and I am pushing myself to ctb. I feel I am not desperate enough. The issue is that, the moment I get home I feel like shit and want to ctb. I cannot ctb at home because I have people living and they check on me often.

I tried to CTB last month but failed. I tried partial hanging but the tree was short and the rope was hurting my neck. I tired hard to find a good tree but couldn't find any good one. So I waited until my neck was feeling ok.

I blew all of my money, failed college, failed life but I still feel the same as before. I don't have any emotions.

Should I wait until New Years and maybe I feel more desperate?

Should I practice the method so when the time comes I will be ready? I do have a razor blade and utility knife incase the ratchet gets stuck.

Any advice helps.

Thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Iamamistake, Crazy4u, PeacefulTonic and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you know when the right time is to ctb, it is your life and your decision. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Iamamistake, cyanol, Illcryaboutitlater and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Hello,

So I am currently in a hotel deciding if I should CTB. I feel this is the wrong time and I am pushing myself to ctb. I feel I am not desperate enough. The issue is that, the moment I get home I feel like shit and want to ctb. I cannot ctb at home because I have people living and they check on me often.

I tried to CTB last month but failed. I tried partial hanging but the tree was short and the rope was hurting my neck. I tired hard to find a good tree but couldn't find any good one. So I waited until my neck was feeling ok.

I blew all of my money, failed college, failed life but I still feel the same as before. I don't have any emotions.

Should I wait until New Years and maybe I feel more desperate?

Should I practice the method so when the time comes I will be ready? I do have a razor blade and utility knife incase the ratchet gets stuck.

Any advice helps.

Thank you
If you are indecisive I would wait- you say yourself you feel it is the wrong time.

Reactions: peepo
peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
Only you know when the right time is to ctb, it is your life and your decision. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.
I guess you're right. Thank you.

If you are indecisive I would wait- you say yourself you feel it is the wrong time.
I will wait a little bit. If I feel desperation then I might attempt if not I will have to wait...

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
There's no evidence that this method actually works

Reactions: justsayin, Ta555 and peepo
K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
anything good on hotel tv, op? is it one of the ones with the cool n64 controller?

peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
There's no evidence that this method actually works
I think there has been one confirmed death in the mega thread. If I fail I will just have to do partial hanging.

anything good on hotel tv, op? is it one of the ones with the cool n64 controller?
Haha I wish. It's just a cheap room. No tv or anything.

• Hmph!
Reactions: ket
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I think there has been one confirmed death in the mega thread. If I fail I will just have to do partial hanging.

Haha I wish. It's just a cheap room. No tv or anything.
The method has no evidence or proof of actually working. It's also suspicious when the creator of this method popped in the thread a year later to 'check up' on peoples' 'progress'

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/page-20#post-355157

"Popping in to say hi. I wanted to say that I'm impressed and glad on how everyone has worked together on finding the perfect way to execute this method."

This reads to me as, "Hi guys, I can't believe you guys are still trying to figure this method out, while I'm sitting here laughing out loud behind my computer screen"

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/page-26#post-458685

The only 'proof' is him saying he's gonna ctb with this method and that would be his last post. I believe he was a troll, and that you're better off spending your time researching a method that is actually proven to work

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamchickenhat and peepo
Z

Zotz101

Dec 19, 2021
Don't do it on impulse. Even if there is a sliver of hope it could be more than just the survival instinct curious about what is in store.

Sending my love, internet stranger

Reactions: Crazy4u and peepo
peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
The method has no evidence or proof of actually working. It's also suspicious when the creator of this method popped in the thread a year later to 'check up' on peoples' 'progress'

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/page-20#post-355157

"Popping in to say hi. I wanted to say that I'm impressed and glad on how everyone has worked together on finding the perfect way to execute this method."

This reads to me as, "Hi guys, I can't believe you guys are still trying to figure this method out, while I'm sitting here laughing out loud behind my computer screen"

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/page-26#post-458685

The only 'proof' is him saying he's gonna ctb with this method and that would be his last post. I believe he was a troll, and that you're better off spending your time researching a method that is actually proven to work
Thank you soo much for finding that. I agree that he could be a troll but I have a hotel for a night. Might aswell try it. If I fail, I will probably have to do partial hanging.

Again, thank you soo much for putting the effort. I really appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
@ItzKitkat you don't have access to methods such as N, SN? Is full suspension out of the question? I personally don't believe in partial, either it doesn't work or you need an extraordinary amount of willpower to overcome the SI involved with that method, imo. I'm not trying to fearmonger or dissuade you, this is based off of what I read here

peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
@ItzKitkat you don't have access to methods such as N, SN? Is full suspension out of the question? I personally don't believe in partial, either it doesn't work or you need an extraordinary amount of willpower to overcome the SI involved with that method, imo. I'm not trying to fearmonger or dissuade you, this is based off of what I read here
I don't have any access to N or SN. Dont know where to buy it from. I did look up exit bag via helium but the issue is that finding pure helium is difficult. It is usually infused with oxygen. I couldn't find any good location for full suspension.

@PeacefulTonic So an update. I just did an attempt. I have a feeling that it might work. I got a pulsing feeling in my head. It was the same feeling when I did partial hanging. The only issue I had is that the cornhole bags are little big. I might have to jerry rig something.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: fafnir and PeacefulTonic