• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

daveyc

Jan 9, 2021
I don't have the energy to flesh this request out much, but you know what I need. If anyone knows anywhere I can order SN to my UK address please drop me a message and let me know.

Reactions: DeadFireflies
eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
Hey mate. I honestly wish I could help you, I myself have been looking for an SN seller to ship to the UK for months. I don't understand why it's so much more difficult for us to find it than other countries.

All I can say is I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: tlsnih and daveyc
D

daveyc

Jan 9, 2021
So there's no hope? :( It was absolutely everywhere a few months back but I didn't take the plunge: I wrongly assumed it would be just as accessible in future.

My second choice is exit bag, but it's considerably more expensive and I'm living on benefits. Sucks to be us.

Best of luck to you too mate. It's so messed up the state will do anything to deprive us of a peaceful death.

Reactions: tlsnih and eclipsee99
eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
There's still hope in finding a seller, but as each day goes by, it's more and more unlikely. I just discovered SN to late. You're right, sucks to be us haha. CO method or partial hanging for me.

N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
Any update on this? Please pm me if anyone has a source.

tlsnih

tlsnih

Jan 15, 2021
I tried from Poland but the package was returned to the vendor – "propably due to brexit" according to them

BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I tried from Poland but the package was returned to the vendor – "propably due to brexit" according to them
Did you try again? Or were you successful ordering from elsewhere?

Reactions: nurplexkid
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Can you just buy it on a certain well known online retailer. When you search for it on there it comes up. Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree?

Please reply as I'm desperate.

D

daveyc

Jan 9, 2021
Can you just buy it on a certain well known online retailer. When you search for it on there it comes up. Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree?

Please reply as I'm desperate.
It doesn't I'm afraid.

J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
Damn this makes me sad, I really want some.

Why do we have to go on suffering?

Let us escape, let us be free!!

uhhh, the government is fucked

Reactions: thewindblowseast and nurplexkid