2BDamned

2BDamned

Oct 11, 2023
seen enough of this putrid life, I need the most painful and preferably slowest way to commit suicide. any help would be appreciated.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and idk3
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
paracetamol overdose without treatment, death from toxicity occurs 4 to 18 days later. Liver failure, kidney failure, pancreatitis, low blood sugar, lactic acidosis. Paracetamol poisoning can occur accidentally or as an attempt to die by suicide.

Reactions: wendy5c
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
seen enough of this putrid life, I need the most painful and preferably slowest way to commit suicide. any help would be appreciated.
Why do you want a painful death?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trying to make suicide as painful as possible sounds like a way to end up with damage from failing to me as after all the human body is programmed to survive even if one is fully aware if they want to die. But anyway deciding on how you should die is your choice, I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: stillvoices, borderlinee and kilowatt
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I mean... if you really want to try something very painful and slow then resort to cutting of any type. The failure rate is high as well tho. Wrist cutting is slow and painful as well as not a very relable way to cbt. Slashing your neck/throat is more successful but also painful. Cutting your stomach open/gutting yourself is painful and slow, it might be the most painful out of these... you can survive up to three days often the fact before dying eventually given that you aren't found.

Reactions: stillvoices and wendy5c
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I need the most painful and preferably slowest way to commit suicide.
Setting yourself on fire. That is imo the most painful way and it should be relatively slow, too. Other options have been suggested already.

But y do u want a painful death? I don't recommend it there'd be way better methods available. But it's your own decision in the end. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: stillvoices
razorblade

razorblade

Aug 21, 2023
As someone else also mentioned I would probably say stabbing /slashing the stomach (Seppuku) I've tried looking for the rate of death online I found a 87-59% (from Reddit however and user has since been deleted ) death from this can go from minutes to days it mostly depends on where you stab

sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
Have you tried living /j

Go into the woods and find a bear den, walk in, and stand there until they notice you/until they come back if they aren't there at the moment.

Make sure you look as appetizing as possible!

Another way is fire. Fire, fire, fire. Rather slow, it'll take a hot minute (pun very much intended) before it'd even burn down to the fatty layer, if I'm correct.

2BDamned

2BDamned

Oct 11, 2023
Why do you want a painful death?
feel like I've just done a lot of bad things, don't think I deserve a painless death
thanks for the suggestion, I'm still thinking about which option is the best
thanks for the suggestion, I'm still thinking about which option is the best

W

wendy5c

Brain dead Azn
Oct 11, 2023
You could get mauled by an alligator if you happen to live in Florida.

Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
Cyanide Poisoning.

However, in most cases, even if someone has done some bad things, I don't believe they deserve a painful death.

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I don't know what you've done in life but I don't think you should choose a painful death. If you go I hope you choose to go as peacefully as possible.