• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zilch

Zilch

Apr 30, 2020
my girlfriend and I were on break for about 3 weeks(totally out of the blue btw) she told me she needed space and I wasn't totally on with her plan and its not like she gave me any other choice.
she wants get back together now, I always new she'd comeback cause of how much she loves me and she really isn't the kind to go behind my back and cheat on me so I trust her a lot and I really loved her but she just left ,honestly this wasn't the first time a girl came into my life and left me, I've never really asked a girl out .
I've loved this girl a lot and this relationship is just different to the other relationships and I really wanna get back with her.

but I've already decided to ctb when she left I've had suicidal thoughts even before her but I stayed around for longer cause I loved her a lot and she made me feel so nice, I don't know if I should be with her still cause I had the whole process ready. I can't help but think she's gonna leave again cause she is so unsure of everything.

she told me she was gonna meet her ex( who isn't a nice guy I told her to stay away from him and had him blocked ,she did it) I know nothing happened between them when I asked her what it was about she told me it was something to do with a mutual friend and she would not tell me cause it would be like gossiping but it feels weird she would do that when she knew how I feel about him, doesn't matter what it was.

now I'm left in a weird place where I don't know if its better to leave now or just stay cause she tells me love me now. honestly any opinion is helpful right now.

IWantToGoFast

IWantToGoFast

Aug 2, 2021
my girlfriend and I were on break for about 3 weeks(totally out of the blue btw) she told me she needed space and I wasn't totally on with her plan and its not like she gave me any other choice.
she wants get back together now, I always new she'd comeback cause of how much she loves me and she really isn't the kind to go behind my back and cheat on me so I trust her a lot and I really loved her but she just left ,honestly this wasn't the first time a girl came into my life and left me, I've never really asked a girl out .
I've loved this girl a lot and this relationship is just different to the other relationships and I really wanna get back with her.

but I've already decided to ctb when she left I've had suicidal thoughts even before her but I stayed around for longer cause I loved her a lot and she made me feel so nice, I don't know if I should be with her still cause I had the whole process ready. I can't help but think she's gonna leave again cause she is so unsure of everything.

she told me she was gonna meet her ex( who isn't a nice guy I told her to stay away from him and had him blocked ,she did it) I know nothing happened between them when I asked her what it was about she told me it was something to do with a mutual friend and she would not tell me cause it would be like gossiping but it feels weird she would do that when she knew how I feel about him, doesn't matter what it was.

now I'm left in a weird place where I don't know if its better to leave now or just stay cause she tells me love me now. honestly any opinion is helpful right now.
I think that you shouldn't do it over the events you described. I know it sucks to live in uncertainty, but that shouldn't dictate the outcome of such an important and personal decision like CTB.

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and logan
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

"To be - or not to be.... That is the question"
Jul 4, 2021
I think that you shouldn't do it over the events you described. I know it sucks to live in uncertainty, but that shouldn't dictate the outcome of such an important and personal decision like CTB.
Agreed...

Reactions: Zilch and CoolGuy9
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
If there is still hope then wait and fight for the woman you love.

Such situations are very emotional and this can lead to hasty reactions.

Reactions: Zilch, CoolGuy9 and Rhaiyne
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
So she temporarily suspended the relationship, went to see her controlling dom ex boyfriend (maybe he's a vast guy) and then conviently could not disclose any further information except that she didn't cheat. Hmm.

Don't have any advice for you, I am an autistic incel NEET lol. I would say to keep a practice of mindfulness going to some extent. Just to get a break from the thoughts, you know?

Reactions: Zilch
S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
So she temporarily suspended the relationship, went to see her controlling dom ex boyfriend (maybe he's a vast guy) and then conviently could not disclose any further information except that she didn't cheat. Hmm.

Don't have any advice for you, I am an autistic incel NEET lol. I would say to keep a practice of mindfulness going to some extent. Just to get a break from the thoughts, you know?
What this guy is trying to say is she got f ccc her brains out and she lied that nothing happened. I think this is what he tried to say at least

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
What this guy is trying to say is she got f ccc her brains out and she lied that nothing happened. I think this is what he tried to say at least
I might be biased because of my own experience, but I agree. I think she asked for the break so she could have sex with the guy and then it technically wouldn't be cheating.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i think it's unfair to you that she's bouncing back and forth if she loves you.

her ex wasn't good to her. she loves you. yet makes you feel as if your on the outside looking in at times. clearly she still may have some sort of attachment to her ex and it's unfair to you.

even if she always ends up coming back, you shouldn't be left wondering what's happening and dealing with this burden in the first place, especially after you asked her to stay away from him.

i understand how you feel about her, but i think you need to do what's best for you.

as for being in the process of ctbing, even if your not gonna ctb, i think it's better to be alone and distance yourself from people that you have an attachment with, so it ends up being easier for someone to ctb. personally, even if i don't ctb in the near future, cutting people off with whom i have an attachment with helps me feel ready for when my time comes.

better to be alone i guess. regardless, i hope you find a peace of mind.

Reactions: Zilch and Apricity
Yugochild

Yugochild

Jul 19, 2021
w

well, she's broken your trust - in a way - so, you're on the fence. mmm it's a tough one, I gotta say. Ask yourself this: 1) why did she leave in the first place - you gotta know cos it'll likely affect future action on her part. 2) did you stay with her instead of exiting this world cos you loved her, hinging on the only reason you're here is cos you love her? 3) even at the height of your love for one another, was your wish for death stronger, then how good she made you feel? cost/benefit analysis my dude

Last edited:
Reactions: Zilch

Student
Aug 3, 2021
I'm not saying it's a good reason to ctb because only you can decide that, but once the trust is gone in a relationship it's gone and staying together will only torture you

Reactions: 9BBN