• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
I have tried jumping off a 12 story-building, but I couldnt do it. So I wanted to explore the other options that were available to me. Unfortunately, they are very limited. I cannot buy any drugs or SN, as i still live with other people, and all of my purchases are being tracked by my disgustingly overprotective parents. I am sure they would get pretty suspicious. Does anyone have any suggestions of methods that dont require any physical stress?

Reactions: SymphonysofAgony
H

harpy

Mar 14, 2023
Have you looked at the shallow water blackout method? All you need is a bathtub an 10 minutes

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
Have you looked at the shallow water blackout method? All you need is a bathtub an 10 minutes
I dont have a bathtub, but I'll still look into it. Thanks.

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
Lake or river or a bathtub at a friends house would also work
How about a swimming pool? I will have to go at night though, and make sure no gaurds are around. I live in an apartment so maybe I could use the apartment one? I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull this off

H

harpy

Mar 14, 2023
How about a swimming pool? I will have to go at night though, and make sure no gaurds are around. I live in an apartment so maybe I could use the apartment one? I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull this off
A swimming pool works just as well as the other options. Just try not to traumatise too many unrelated people, so maybe don't do it in a very public spot.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To be honest, I think that if there was a good answer to the question I would be long gone at this point. A method that doesn't require any physical stress sounds far too good to be true in this hellish world where suicide is purposely so difficult. There are simply no easy answers to this, and that is just the unfortunate reality. Shallow water blackout sounds so difficult to succeed with because of the SI, and just in general drowning sounds like a horrific way to try and exit. To me, all methods either sound difficult to access, difficult to go through with, risky or just horrible. I just hate how we are denied a guaranteed, peaceful way to exit.

Reactions: thecolourgold, jolongone, Sparr0w and 2 others
Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
To be honest, I think that if there was a good answer to the question I would be long gone at this point. A method that doesn't require any physical stress sounds far too good to be true in this hellish world where suicide is purposely so difficult. There are simply no easy answers to this, and that is just the unfortunate reality. Shallow water blackout sounds so difficult to succeed with because of the SI, and just in general drowning sounds like a horrific way to try and exit. To me, all methods either sound difficult to access, difficult to go through with, risky or just horrible. I just hate how we are denied a guaranteed, peaceful way to exit.
I completely agree. And the internal conflict is so horrible. It just adds to the pain. I wish there was someone who would talk me into ctb. It would be so much more easier...

Reactions: SymphonysofAgony