• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShaeXan

ShaeXan

Me and my eternal misery
Oct 12, 2022
Hii y'all. I just want to vent out and listen to what you guys think about it all

I've been suicidal for so long but last year I met someone and that person became my world, helped me a lot to get through the life being sober and unharmed. We dreamt of so many things together for both of us, they made their dreams come true and i couldn't make mine. Couple of months ago something happened that makes me think about my entire life and I started thinking about CTB again and since it gets worse everyday.

This person cares a lot about me (although they don't really know I'm being suicidal again). An hour ago I got a call from them telling they succeed in something very very huge and exited. ans now i feel they don't deserve such a bum like me and i just want to kms.

I'm really confused should i talk with them? or should i CTB!?

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I can't advise you on what to do but from my own perspective if I won the lottery for example, I would still want to ctb.
It all depends on how far gone you are as regards wanting to give life another chance.

Reactions: ShaeXan
ShaeXan

ShaeXan

Me and my eternal misery
Oct 12, 2022
I can't advise you on what to do but from my own perspective if I won the lottery for example, I would still want to ctb.
It all depends on how far gone you are as regards wanting to give life another chance.
I know it's gonna be same misery despite winning a lottery, having the love of life and perfect family whatever or everything

anyways, Thanks for responding means a lot

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE

43_otter

Nov 1, 2021
If you feel comfortable doing so, talk to them about how you are feeling. You don't need to mention CTB if you don't want to go that deep in the conversation. Talking about it can help release the pressure. You don't need to match others in life events and successes. I bet your partner enjoys you for being you. Remember that :)