Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
Hello, I used to have someone I spoke to sometimes on here. I come on here when I feel pretty low, and I had someone who would talk to me. She was lovely and although I didnt know her long, it was a real comfort to speak to someone who really understood and felt the pain I felt. But she hasn't been on here for a while. I hope she is in a much happier state of mind and that this place isn't somewhere she feels the need to come to anymore. But it means that I no longer have someone I can talk to when I'm really struggling. I know it sounds like I am asking to speak to a therapist but I really just want a friend on here...away from the people I cant open up to in real life. So

.if anyone would be willing to be a friend on here... please message me x

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, antigone_iris, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 10 others
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, I used to have someone I spoke to sometimes on here. I come on here when I feel pretty low, and I had someone who would talk to me. She was lovely and although I didnt know her long, it was a real comfort to speak to someone who really understood and felt the pain I felt. But she hasn't been on here for a while. I hope she is in a much happier state of mind and that this place isn't somewhere she feels the need to come to anymore. But it means that I no longer have someone I can talk to when I'm really struggling. I know it sounds like I am asking to speak to a therapist but I really just want a friend on here...away from the people I cant open up to in real life. So

.if anyone would be willing to be a friend on here... please message me x
It's always good to talk to someone you can open up to and not pretend to be someone you are not. If you want to talk, feel free to write

• Love
Reactions: darksideofthebright, death137, Silvermorning and 4 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
A conversation sounds nice; If you still need a friend feel free to message me about whatever may be on your mind and I can try my best to respond or support.

Reactions: darksideofthebright, death137, Silvermorning and 2 others
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
It's always good to talk to someone you can open up to and not pretend to be someone you are not. If you want to talk, feel free to write
thank you my dear. I will message you when in need of a chat. I've calmed down a little now but its really nice to know that I have people to share things with on here. X
A conversation sounds nice; If you still need a friend feel free to message me about whatever may be on your mind and I can try my best to respond or support.
Thank you darling. I really appreciate the kind words and support. I shall message for a little chat soon. I feel a little better than I did now so will try and sleep but I hope I can do the same for you as you have offered me. Im sure I will be grateful for a conversation soon xx

Reactions: darksideofthebright, death137, Silvermorning and 2 others
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
I know too well what it is to have a friend that disappear on here. Sometimes they did better, some other times they didn't... For some I don't even know if they are ok or not and it's actually the worst, all I'm left with is hope mixed with worry...
I can be your friend too if you need someone. Don't hesitate to PM me or start a chat convo.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, death137, Silvermorning and 3 others
M

MBY85

Oct 21, 2020
I am here if you need to talk. I don't believe that I left this place. I am disabled and I haven't got the possibilities to CTB but I haven't enough hope to fell that I am going to left this web because I recover. This place help me because I fell that here each one of us understand each other pain. Write me anytime.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, death137, Silvermorning and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm always up for a chat if you need a friend.

Reactions: NightmareTour, darksideofthebright, death137 and 1 other person
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Your conception of a friend does not exist in this world I'm afraid.
It's a hard truth to take in.

Reactions: Hazelnut
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Your conception of a friend does not exist in this world I'm afraid.
It's a hard truth to take in.
tenor.gif

Reactions: NightmareTour, darksideofthebright, Okami and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
awww Op that was supa kawii and gloomy to read (╥﹏╥)
A friend can make life seem like living at times...

Reactions: Meditation guide
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I, along with many other users on SS, am here if you ever need a chat or simply just someone to listen to you. I will try my best to, hopefully, provide you some comfort too. It really is nice to be able to talk to people who are able to relate or maybe just understand your circumstance. :hug: Sending you virtual hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
thanks for the insight "white power" maybe that's why you don't have any
I do not agree with his stance on friends either but using his politics to make a point makes no sense.
Why care if someone is a nasoc or whatever

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga