• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Im transgender, I have no friends, my parents have abandoned me. I live alone and off of welfare, im 22. Is there anyone here who can talk to me. Im planning to cbt soon but I just want to talk to someone, anyone. I just want a friend before I go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Voi, greekyfish10 and 15 others
dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
You can message me whenever, i work part time and get no social interaction after my shift is over. I'm 19 and also trans

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and LetzteAusfahrt
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi, you can talk to me if you want. I'm 18 from Europe and I'm non binary. I have troubles with my chest area and my parents aren't accepting of binding or top surgery. I plan on ctb ing in the future

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, LetzteAusfahrt and Neville1
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
Hey, I'm 20, not trans but open to chatting, homeless right now without much parental support so I don't do much. I'm free pretty often

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey lovely, my messages are always open if you wanna chat. Same goes to anyone here ❤️

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'd be interested to know how many people here are trans / non binary / some other denomination that i'm too old and dumb to understand.

I apologise for my probable talking with my foot in my mouth, but is it that the world for a trans / etc person is too cruel to live with, or a person hates themselves so much that they want to be the opposite of who they are, the most obvious trait being their biological gender, so they want to be the exact opposite of who they are biologically since then they might be the exact opposite of being unhappy and be happy?

I'm not trying to be dumb, it's just I read a lot of accounts of people who did the trans op thing, and then felt even worse than they did before the op.

Why is this? Is the trans feelings / identity a mask to cover underlying feelings, or is something else happening?

Why do people who have done the trans journey to the end feel bad afterwards?

I'm just trying to understand, I think we're very complicated creatures that don't really understand ourselves?

CuttlefishBeans

CuttlefishBeans

Jul 31, 2020
Hey, messages are open if you feel like chatting!

dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
I'd be interested to know how many people here are trans / non binary / some other denomination that i'm too old and dumb to understand.

I apologise for my probable talking with my foot in my mouth, but is it that the world for a trans / etc person is too cruel to live with, or a person hates themselves so much that they want to be the opposite of who they are, the most obvious trait being their biological gender, so they want to be the exact opposite of who they are biologically since then they might be the exact opposite of being unhappy and be happy?

I'm not trying to be dumb, it's just I read a lot of accounts of people who did the trans op thing, and then felt even worse than they did before the op.

Why is this? Is the trans feelings / identity a mask to cover underlying feelings, or is something else happening?

I'm just trying to understand, I think we're very complicated creatures that don't really understand ourselves?

Can't speak for everyone, but altho i feel a lot better about myself after transitioning, the transphobia you're forced to face can be unbearable. (also transphobic people purposely manipulate statistics, both detransitoning/the suicide rate after transitioning isn't actually as high as they like to make it seem)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, LetzteAusfahrt and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Don't you just hate lables ? I`m " Bi" and have had and lived with male . female and trans partners (sometimes at the same time lol ) or as i like to call them "people"

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Viro_Major and LetzteAusfahrt
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Great answer!

I couldn't help but think of Ali G and the uncle being a tri-sexual. becuz E sez E will tri anyting sexual. Wat do u tink dat means? Aye?

Last edited:
zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
hey! feel free to reach out whenever. im also trans and plan on CTB before the end of the year.

i cant speak for anyone else, but its 100% the personal/societal backlash for me. there was a brief period of time after starting transitioning where it clicked for the first time in my life that i didnt want to die--i could actually envision living a full life and enjoying it. and then one family member with the funds to do so essentially began a public campaign to out me and humiliate me while handing over my information to the local neonazi gang they hang out with (yes, really), another family member slowly withdrew and now openly doesnt care if i live or die, im harassed/was assaulted at my job....its neverending. i often feel like somewhere theres a universe where im allowed to exist without it being this way, but it isnt this one and wont be in my lifetime.

Reactions: Joey
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would be happy to be your friend ❤️

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
you can talk to me anytime, i'm not online often but i'll be sure to check my messages. i'm 21, they/them, kinda boring but will listen and also will ramble. good luck dude

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Im transgender, I have no friends, my parents have abandoned me. I live alone and off of welfare, im 22. Is there anyone here who can talk to me. Im planning to cbt soon but I just want to talk to someone, anyone. I just want a friend before I go.
A few days ago I fell in love with a user I don't know in RL. But I really do.

I haven't had a partner in my life and I couldn't pass on my love.

I still have enough of it that I like to give as much as you can take in. A short hi in a PM will open the door for you.
:heart:

Ayvoia

Ayvoia

Aug 19, 2020
Nice to see all the support from everyone up above^^

Don't be afraid to join the chat tab on this site as well, friendly people there too if you wanted to talk in real-time whenever! All the best

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and degeneratewaste
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
I'll be your friend! You can private message me any time & as someone else mentioned above, the general chat tab here has got some lovely people, I benefitted a lot from joining it as I feel similar about having no friends. <3

MiepMoop

MiepMoop

Aug 22, 2020
Definitely willing to talk if needed, just drop me a private message.

Reactions: Busdriver
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
A few days ago I fell in love with a user I don't know in RL. But I really do.

I haven't had a partner in my life and I couldn't pass on my love.

I still have enough of it that I like to give as much as you can take in. A short hi in a PM will open the door for you.
:heart:
What's the meaning of RL?

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
My pm is open if u need a friend. We all do. The thing sometimes is we have a few chats and then the ones who needed a friend stop responding, so make sure your ready to be a friend back as well. Just my experience.

Reactions: searchingfreedom and LetzteAusfahrt
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I used be an amazing Friend. now I can't get out of bed, and a screwed up case. But you can find good people here, hit chat anytime and people will be there for you.. good to see many folks coming forward, im jealous uff

E

elle1811

Aug 22, 2020
I'm available to chat! Anytime!

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Hi I would like to chat too
But I don't know how to do it on this site,
if somebody can explain, I'm so dumb

greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i would absolutely love to be your friend! feel free to message me whenever. :)