• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IAMFAILING

Sep 23, 2020
I researched a ton about propranolol overdose, I've got enough to overdose and then some but I'm concerned that I might be discovered before I kick the bucket.
What other drugs can I take along side it to potentiate its effect and have it get the job done faster?

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Meditation guide and 1 other person
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Calcium channel blockers like Verapamil.
Do you have at least 48 hs undisturbed? It's such a risky method. Works for some, doesn't for others, looks so tempting, has serious consequences if one doesn't die. Yeah, I've been researching it myself too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, Metalhead, IAMFAILING and 3 others
I

IAMFAILING

Sep 23, 2020
I think i can get my hands on some.. any idea about dose?
Also how do you think it feels once one takes it?

timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
If you're referring to Verapamil I'd say 5 grams at least.

I think it should be peaceful because of the way Propranolol acts.

Here's a quote by @Spitfire

It is not horrendous at all.

It actually kind of felt good. The body begins to feel weird like everything is turning into jelly is the best I can describe it. It is lights out after that.

No feeling of suffocation and no pain, and definitely no panicky feeling because of the nature of what this drug does to block adrenaline. No need to use an antianxiety med.. unless you wanted to for some reason.

It is peacefulness at its finest when it comes to suicide by way of an overdose using pills, in my opinion.

I think the immediate release version will turn the lights off to cause unconsciousness in practically no time flat for most people, like within 15 or maybe 20-30 minutes max after consuming all of the drug.

8-10 hours needs to be allotted as the timeframe to death, or else you could be rescued prior to your dying. If after being rescued and if you are very lucky (lucky as in chance) you could be successfully revived over the course of many hours, then days in the ICU, and possibly weeks being spent in a hospital. And then likely some time in an inpatient psych ward for a few weeks to a month or more after all that is over, for a near full recovery of your health. . . . if you are very lucky.

If things do not work favorably for your recovery, you may have just become a vegetable. Or, severely cognitively challenged, maybe a stroke, maybe a heart attack and/or heart failure, maybe you now will need dialysis for life.. the maybe list is a long one for the possible sequela which could result from a failed attempt when using propranolol.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Alcohol might be worth considering?

I

IAMFAILING

Sep 23, 2020
If you're referring to Verapamil I'd say 5 grams at least.

I think it should be peaceful because of the way Propranolol acts.

Here's a quote by @Spitfire
Thank you <3

Alcohol might be worth considering?
No risk of throwing the drug cocktail up with it?
It's a significant amount of pills dissolved in water..

• Hugs
Reactions: timetofly
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Thank you <3

No risk of throwing the drug cocktail up with it?
It's a significant amount of pills dissolved in water..

Which is why I said consider - all depends on how you react to alcohol. If its mainly a depressant effect then this would aid the effects of the propranolol. If it makes you more energetic and/or nauseous then probably not a good idea.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I think it would cause the heart to stop which I imagine could be painful. Consider taking something to make you sleep as well.
You can use a site that gives drug interactions.

https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/propranolol.html
I found (while not trying to CTB) that taking benzos and Propranolol together is a potent combination.

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Apparently a young physician took a lot and died from cardiac arrest. Fifteen empty packages, each having contained ten 40-mg propranolol tablets, were found without any tablets leftover in his room

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I've been researching more and it turns out diltiazem is a good option, too. Same amount as verapamil (5 grams). Best to avoid extended release of course, same with verapamil. Here's a report for those interested. Case 1 is interesting, diltiazem is combined with propranolol but in a very low (1500 mg and 800 mg) dosage, still fatal.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Is this a possible method? What's the likelyhood of surviving and what damage could be done to you if you do survive?