E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Yesterday I experimented a bit with different padding and practised lowering into partial, I didn't use much pressure but I felt a sudden pang of pain shoot down my neck. Had a horribly painful night last night with pain radiating down my neck & upper spine and what feels like inflammation.

What could I have done to myself and what is a good excuse to use if I need to see a chiro?

Is there a high risk of spinal injuries with partial, even if done the 'right way'? I didn't think I could injure myself using so little pressure...

Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm not sure what happened, but i've felt pain when practicing partial in the past. i hope you feel better soon :/

Reactions: exitplease
L

Life is life

Aug 28, 2023
I have no idea with chiro and that stuff but that doesn't sound good. Does it still hurt? I think you should definitely see a chiro. oh and you don't need an excuse. You don't have to be ashamed of it or anything. And remember you are loved:)

Reactions: exitplease and hi-okbye
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Yesterday I experimented a bit with different padding and practised lowering into partial, I didn't use much pressure but I felt a sudden pang of pain shoot down my neck. Had a horribly painful night last night with pain radiating down my neck & upper spine and what feels like inflammation.

What could I have done to myself and what is a good excuse to use if I need to see a chiro?

Is there a high risk of spinal injuries with partial, even if done the 'right way'? I didn't think I could injure myself using so little pressure...
Happened to me a week or so ago.. granted I tried partial without reading any guidance and was just on a manic whim, so I know I was doing it horribly wrong.

Anyway, had a pang randomly hit the center of my spine throughout the day for a few days. It's gone away now but it did scare me for a sec. So I'd give it a few days to heal before dealing with a chiro.

Definitely risk of injury if you don't know what you're doing. I weigh ~155lbs (70kg) so I'm on the smaller side, but I imagine heavier people would be at risk for even worse injury. I doubt there's anyway to do partial while eliminating risk of failure and injury.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I already have a bad neck, and the time I tried hanging myself it hurt the next day so I didnt try again. Not worth the risk of the damage it could do to my body, my neck is an already-vulnerable extremity.

• Hugs
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Thanks so much for sharing guys, it is much appreciated! Felt occasional pangs of milder pain yesterday but no pain throughout the night :) I will not be trying that again (hopefully). I think that rules out hanging for me - the risk of failure/spinal injury/paralysis is just too high. My hat goes off to all of those who went through with it - I can't imagine the horrors they must have experienced. 😢 I feel like such a wimp but there are better ways to die.