• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cateezi

Mar 29, 2023
I'm out of options for CTB and I think I could pull of cutting y neck, however I need some advice on how to do it correctly without too much pain and dying quickly

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
it's going to be painful no matter what, unfortunately, and you'll have to cut fairly deep. it'll also take you around 15 minutes to bleed out, if you've done it correctly. have you considered another method? if you're looking for a quick, painless exit i don't think that's the best course of action, but to each their own

Reactions: Cateezi
C

Cateezi

Mar 29, 2023
I really don't have any other options, but thank you for the information!

• Love
Reactions: juxtajuno
O

orca2490

Feb 28, 2021
Each side of your neck has 2 jugular veins and one primary artery, one of the veins are superficial and easy to see if you bear down. That said you won't bleed out from a jugular vein, especially not the external one. The artery is so so deep and well protected, you're probably not going to be able to find it without multiple incisions (which would be very painful). I've seen several self inflicted neck wounds but never a nearly successful one. Unless you're talking about a near decapitation it's a pretty well protected area.

• Love
Reactions: juxtajuno