• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
I came up with what seems to be an improved version of bleeding to death.

Blood vessels on both sides of the neck below the ears are super close to the surface, aren't protected by muscles and can be found by touch.

HOW:
First look at the anatomy atlases and make sure you know where to cut.
Then find the arteries by touch.
Draw a line with a regular marker along the artery from the ear to the shoulder following the pulse of the artery. It's easy just press on the skin and you will know where it is.

Get lidocaine syringes and inject it into and below the skin around the artery to avoid pain.

Wait for the neck to get super numb.
Then take the scalpel and make the cut. Try to cut along the line you've drawn with easy cuts first
To cut the skin open and then cut the artery.

Or just cut it straight ahead.

Death is 100 % guaranteed
If not found you'll be dead in 15 minutes.

You can take a lot of aspirin to thinner the blood and taking a couple of caffeine pills on top, thus making sure you bleed faster.

Seems a good and simple method
Scalpels can be bought online and the anestheric is easy to get. Any would do.

Hope you find it helpful
I am considering this one myself so suggestions are welcomed.

Reactions: b&w, Deleted member 23374, death137 and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Good in theory, but I doubt most people can get lidocaine.

Reactions: Rn110bg101, Midnight-rain, Skathon and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020

[neck anatomy. it's easy to find the vessles]

I suggest you to do it on the right or left lateral side of your trachea, precisely between the medial border of sternocleidomastoid and superior omohyoid muscle, so you will be able to slice both the external carotid artery and the internal jugular vein. both of them are superficial and easy to find.

it's easier to find it if you hyperextend your neck by the way
also i would not recommend injecting lidocaine, you could go for it's topical presentation, which tends to be way more accessible and easier to apply, since you just have to rub it around the area and will work good.
usually you have to attach the scalpel blade to the handle, which personally i did a few times, and find a little difficult (maybe i just lack the ability). The handle also tends to be expensive [at least where i live], so just go for the blade, it will do the work just the same. I'd advise you to use a glove while managing the blade, though, so just you'll have a better hold and will be able to manouver it with more precision.

Last edited:
Reactions: b&w, depressedsally, Skathon and 1 other person
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020

[neck anatomy. it's easy to find the vessles]

I suggest you to do it on the right or left lateral side of your trachea, precisely between the medial border of sternocleidomastoid and superior omohyoid muscle, so you will be able to slice both the external carotid artery and the internal jugular vein. both of them are superficial and easy to find.

it's easier to find it if you hyperextend your neck by the way
also i would not recommend injecting lidocaine, you could go for it's topical presentation, which tends to be way more accessible and easier to apply, since you just have to rub it around the area and will work good.
usually you have to attach the scalpel blade to the handle, which personally i did a few times, and find a little difficult (maybe i just lack the ability). The handle also tends to be expensive [at least where i live], so just go for the blade, it will do the work just the same. I'd advise you to use a glove while managing the blade, though, so just you'll have a better hold and will be able to manouver it with more precision.
Thank you for valuable advice!
Good in theory, but I doubt most people can get lidocaine.
Any anaesthetic would do the job, lidocaine was just an example. As the comment below suggests injections aren't necessary. Topical anaesthetics will be ok

Last edited:
Reactions: b&w and ecmnesia
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Having experienced bleeding out via back passage (not sure if this makes it worse or better because internal you don't know what's happening but can't see the blood unless you look down)
Slicing your neck depending how you do it will likely jet out literally if your an anxious person with terrible so like me it scares the shit out of me because that feeling when I had the bleeds was worse than anything I've felt but I can't say that I don't often consider cutting my throat, for example there are companies and individual people that have made my life he'll and I've often thought of killing myself right by them so they get sprayed with my blood and it draws attention to their wickedness having someone do that. But these types of people will probably laugh the psychopaths or there may be some innocent worker that gets caught.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Blood vessels on both sides of the neck below the ears are super close to the surface, aren't protected by muscles and can be found by touch.

To cut the skin open and then cut the artery.

Seems a good and simple method

I don't believe our Creator (God or Nature) would construct such a perfect body and leave arteries in the neck "super close to the surface".
In fact, they're not, they are bellow (deeper than) the veins and only on a two-dimensional drawing may seem shallow.

Wouldn't you think more people would have considered cutting/digging inside their own neck if this was such a good idea?
This is madness.

Get back to us how it went.

Reactions: lobster salad and DominusWreck
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
When I was bleeding out I was coming in and out of shock it felt like years I can't even remember if I stabilised myself or they gave me something

• Hugs
Reactions: b&w and HopeIsLost
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
I don't believe our Creator (God or Nature) would construct such a perfect body and leave arteries in the neck "super close to the surface".
In fact, they're not, they are bellow (deeper than) the veins and only on a two-dimensional drawing may seem shallow.

Wouldn't you think more people would have considered cutting/digging inside their own neck if this was such a good idea?
This is madness.

Lol, smiled from your "get back to us"
Ahah
But actually the idea is great
It's just that people are afraid and that's why no one is talking about it.

Have you noticed that even the conventional vein cutting is super unpopular on this site? SN or hanging or the exit bag are the top of the list

But you might agree that getting a scalpel online is much easier than getting SN, or even nitrogen in sufficient quntities and so if you need to CTB,why not this?

I just want to give people options.

And regarding the pain and panic
No, you will pass out almost immediately so you won't feel a damn thing.

Also very good for people who want to leave a message by leaving a scene

Tons of blood everywhere guaranteed.

Reactions: Midnight-rain
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I thought about this idea as well! Scalpels are readily available at my work, and I can get lidocaine via our spinal trays. One honestly doesn't need a proper fancy scalpel that has separate blades and handles. They have disposable scalpels, and the topical lido would not do a damn thing, it's topical for the skin! Real anesthetic would be necessary. The carotid arteries are on either side of the neck and there would be no way to stop the bleeding, no need for thinners. One would bleed out instantly, or any main artery for that matter. Just some of my thoughts

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
interesting idea but I feel like this is really ambitious and out of reach for most people

like aside from getting lidocaine and scalpels the SI you'd need to overcome to slice that deep into your neck would be huge

like a lot of people have trouble pulling a trigger of stepping off a chair, to actually slice deep into your neck in the right spot would be insanely hard I think

Reactions: b&w and Lostandlooking
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I attempted it in the past. The skin cutting part is fine but once I reached the carotid artery and tried to cut it I felt I was being electrocuted especially on my left ear. There are nerves there and they make it difficult to die.

But if you have anesthesia then its a great method.

• Hugs
Reactions: b&w, Surgeon and Deleted member 4993
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is fucking stupid. You don't have any appreciation for the musculature covering the carotids or how to actually administer the lidocaine in a manner that would cause an adequate neural block. Suicidal masturbation this is.

• Love
Reactions: Surgeon
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020

This is madness.

A family member of mine did it this way and succeed