• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Downtherabbithole

Jan 1, 2020
How much weight would be necessary for sinking a 60ish kg guy like me? I read cinder blocks do the trick, if so, how many? And how do I carry them discreetly enough so that no one finds it suspicious? I'm planning to do it on a bridge which connects to the center of a major city, so there will be people around and I want to avoid unnecessary complications.

Reactions: intheend
goldenrods

goldenrods

your angel
Dec 27, 2019
cinder blocks are good for jumping off a dock, not sure about a whole bridge...especially if it's busy

Reactions: Downtherabbithole
D

Downtherabbithole

Jan 1, 2020
I was thinking that shopping bags would do the trick, though it would be a real pain in the ass to carry them from my home to there.

Suicide planning is harder than it looks.

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Someone said a backpack filled with rocks. She said the person who did it was successful

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Downtherabbithole and goldenrods