• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gerot

gerot

Nov 25, 2019
Is Nebivolol a good substitute for Propranolol for SN method? Nebivolol is the only beta blocker I have.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I believe there is no consensus on the board as to whether other beta blockers work as well as Propranolol for the SN method.

You would probably want to read up on your substitute medication and see if it specifically targets tachycardia, which is the symptom SN causes and Propranolol reduces. You would also want to check time to onset of the medication, vs that of Propranolol, to know when to take it as part of your protocol.

Finally, plug it and other meds (including SN) into the drugs.com interaction checker and see if there are any significant interactions reported.

Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Is Nebivolol a good substitute for Propranolol for SN method? Nebivolol is the only beta blocker I have.

Propranolol is a luxury item most people go with the SN, Meto and Antacid and I have been witness to a couple of people and they never mentioned the fast heartbeat but according to Stan's guide it's like you are exercising and not that bad.

Reactions: autumnal
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
hi, i have discussed the use of nebivolol in this thread. please use the search feature, it is on the top right.

Reactions: autumnal
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
What is Nebivolol?.
i guess that will be something powerful than a benzo, because last SN combo that I saw, it was using a benzo.

gerot

gerot

Nov 25, 2019
Thank you all for the answers! After some research, I decided not to take nebivolol anymore and I will just rely on benzos.