• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I'm afraid of the taste though how silll and foolish is that I feek weak thinking I'm not going to be able to stomach it !! I've googled for Nembutal related suicides but nothing comes up only Dignitas clinic deaths surely there must be other people who have taken Nembutal for suicide and died so why the news blackout !!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I'm afraid of the taste though how silll and foolish is that I feek weak thinking I'm not going to be able to stomach it !! I've googled for Nembutal related suicides but nothing comes up only Dignitas clinic deaths surely there must be other people who have taken Nembutal for suicide and died so why the news blackout !!
Do you really want the general public to know of a quick, painless suicide method?
As for the taste, cool the N, numb your tongue with lidocaine, mix with OJ and pinch your nose while drinking it. Try to keep it on your mouth the least possible time.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, dwimplepeen213, dano6533 and 2 others
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
Do you really want the general public to know of a quick, painless suicide method?
As for the taste, cool the N, numb your tongue with lidocaine, mix with OJ and pinch your nose while drinking it. Try to keep it on your mouth the least possible time.
Yes what is a quick painless suicide method then ?

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Do a search for "pentobarbital suicide" and you'll find tons of stories.

They even discuss it in toxicology journals:
http://www.soft-tox.org/files/toxtalk/SOFT_ToxTalk_v39-2.pdf

Yes what is a quick painless suicide method then ?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

The Peaceful Pill Handbook lists numerous suicide methods.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

I know people who have died from N suicide. As far as I can tell its very quick and painless.

Reactions: Camille Lejeune, dwimplepeen213 and dano6533
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Do a search for "pentobarbital suicide" and you'll find tons of stories.

They even discuss it in toxicology journals:
http://www.soft-tox.org/files/toxtalk/SOFT_ToxTalk_v39-2.pdf

I found that newsletter, in particular page thirteen, the second paragraph of Case 1, to be quite worrying. For some rather complex reasons, I would prefer to be off of lists like that until the very last minute.

It's funny, I've been torn between "order now, before everything goes away" and "wait until the very last to order, just so it can't interfere with any plans." I guess I am looking at the latter.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
They can put me on a list for desperately trying to kill myself, if it makes them feel better.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, dhk96, dano6533 and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I'm afraid of the taste though how silll and foolish is that I feek weak thinking I'm not going to be able to stomach it !! I've googled for Nembutal related suicides but nothing comes up only Dignitas clinic deaths surely there must be other people who have taken Nembutal for suicide and died so why the news blackout !![/QUOTE

watch. (roberts story dying with dignity ). on u tube he has a large drink too, 90 secobarbital tablets he had to open up and dissolve in water thats given to him by colorado doctor its allowed there thats what he had to drink least it not usual dignitas small drink see how he gets on

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

watch. (roberts story dying with dignity ). on u tube he has a large drink too, 90 secobarbital tablets he had to open up and dissolve in water thats given to him by colorado doctor its allowed there thats what he had to drink least it not usual dignitas small drink see how he gets on

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and dano6533
PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars

Jul 1, 2018
Where would one even order such a thing w/o issues?

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I know people who have died from N suicide. As far as I can tell its very quick and painless.
I haven't read of anyone being with someone who took N so we don't know for sure how long it takes . i'd like to see a video of someone taking 200ml N and see what it's like for them and how long it takes to die.
all the videos on u tube etc are all powdered N and in dignitas etc .the ones on u tube seem ok but people say there edited ? which doesn't help in time scale .

Reactions: Camille Lejeune and Lifeisatrap
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I haven't read of anyone being with someone who took N so we don't know for sure how long it takes . i'd like to see a video of someone taking 200ml N and see what it's like for them and how long it takes to die.
all the videos on u tube etc are all powdered N and in dignitas etc .the ones on u tube seem ok but people say there edited ? which doesn't help in time scale .

Even hanging only takes a few seconds to pass out if you do it right. "what does it feel like? Dying? " Dr. Who "It's quicker than falling asleep."

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Even hanging only takes a few seconds to pass out if you do it right. "what does it feel like? Dying? " Dr. Who "It's quicker than falling asleep."
i know i definately couldnt hang myself .

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
You can buy Synsepalum dulcificum fruit and then everything bitter you eat after that tastes sweet.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
i know i definately couldnt hang myself .

Gotcha. For me personally its important to certain have assurances in place. Ie if I fail and end up as a vegetable people will keep me alive and pat themselves on the back for it. So it's important for me to use a near 100% lethality or preferably multiple methods with near 100% lethality

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
It tastes bad but you only have to drink 100-200ml. It's fairly easy to knock back that amount of liquid IME.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
It tastes bad but you only have to drink 100-200ml. It's fairly easy to knock back that amount of liquid IME.
Have you tasted it ? im struggling and terrified to take the 30mg meto ,im convinced ill have a bad reaction to it .but i havent heard of anyone taking N without meto .im seriously thinking about it though .i desperately want to ctb asap

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Have you tasted it ? im struggling and terrified to take the 30mg meto ,im convinced ill have a bad reaction to it .but i havent heard of anyone taking N without meto .im seriously thinking about it though .i desperately want to ctb asap
Yes I've tasted a small amount of it. I won't lie, it's extremely bitter but imagine drinking a small glass of whisky. You drink it fast and the taste sort of hits you after, ya know?