• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
He took off his pants in front of me and inserted it into an empty toilet roll, trying to impress me with his dick size. I was sleepy as hell and ignored it, but thinking back on it I should've reported him and had him moved to another room. He could've sexually assaulted me in my sleep. He was big and muscular too. He said he wasn't sleepy so I kindly told him to request melatonin from the nurses, I think that placated him somehow and I managed to avoid being touched.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, Velvet Fortress and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
He took off his pants in front of me and inserted it into an empty toilet roll, trying to impress me with his dick size. I was sleepy as hell and ignored it, but thinking back on it I should've reported him and had him moved to another room. He could've sexually assaulted me in my sleep. He was big and muscular too. He said he wasn't sleepy so I kindly told him to request melatonin from the nurses, I think that placated him somehow and I managed to avoid being touched.

Pls rport hm

H/ mght b lke tht arnd othr ppl & if h/ = stll sharng a rm wth u thn h/ wll lkely d/ smethng agn

Reactions: wCvML2, Praestat_Mori, Velvet Fortress and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Please report him before he becomes someone else's truma or yours, if he is still around.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Velvet Fortress
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I so HATE reading stuff of this nature, as far as take him out and make a eunuch out of him.

I would ask and/or demand to get another room and hopefully a private one by yourself.

Lots of well wishes and I will have you in my thoughts.

Walter

Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori