JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
is anyone else here interested in Near Death Experiences? i really like them and they take away some of the fear of dying as most people seem to describe a feeling of all pain going away and warmth and acceptance and like the body was just a costume and not really them

i have read some NDE reports that are hellish but those seem to be a lot less common than positive ones

im interested in NDE reports from people who attempted suicide, maybe you guys are too and could share links and videos

Reactions: divinemistress36 and archaicrevival725
amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
I hope it's not like the ego death I had from LSD.

JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
I hope it's not like the ego death I had from LSD.
why not? i thought people liked those
I hope that it's like this one shroom trip I had where it felt like I died, like becoming one with everything and nothing this ever pervasive force within and outside creation that is responsible for everything

Reactions: amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
why not? i thought people liked those
I hope that it's like this one shroom trip I had where it felt like I died, like becoming one with everything and nothing this ever pervasive force within and outside creation that is responsible for everything

People like it because what you describe sounds more like an ego disgregation, what I was referring to was an ego death, I use ego death when I speak in the sense of a bad trip, It's not about connecting with the universe and things like that, it's more about dealing with panic and the feeling of dying, so I prefer to call it that way