hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Well a couple of days ago we had a medium earthquake here... When I started I stood still in the middle of the bed wondering if this will be the final moment... if the building would eventually collapse on me. I did not think it could have been painful, after all after the pain I would be gone. At the end nothing major happened building is fine and nobody got hurt... Yeah I know it is not a nice thing to think because other people could have died as well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: foreverfalling, not-2-b-the-answer, actual_fox and 4 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Well a couple of days ago we had a medium earthquake here... When I started I stood still in the middle of the bed wondering if this will be the final moment... if the building would eventually collapse on me. I did not think it could have been painful, after all after the pain I would be gone. At the end nothing major happened building is fine and nobody got hurt... Yeah I know it is not a nice thing to think because other people could have died as well.
I have been hoping for the same thing during the last two hurricanes we had. Unfortunately, mother nature didn't cooperate with me, (she did kill lots of others, just not me, damnit!)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Nature please go with meteor. I want my body to be vaporized.

• Hugs
Reactions: hamvil and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just small asteroid would be fine. Like a one tap from nature- If you play fps games you will know.
Not really a gamer. When I was young we were poor and I still am. So I didn't get game and I got into other stuff.

• Love
Reactions: actual_fox
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Not really a gamer. When I was young we were poor and I still am. So I didn't get game and I got into other stuff.
Maybe better for you, It is an addiction. I am not addicted rn to It tho. I don't even enjoy games ehh...

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Maybe better for you, It is an addiction. I am not addicted rn to It tho. I don't even enjoy games ehh...
When I had friends I got to play a little. I don't even do free online games. So many people are waaay better than me.

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
When I had friends I got to play a little. I don't even do free online games. So many people are waaay better than me.
It happens, some just spend too much time playing games. Some have 1000s hours in them played

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if I was in that situation I would be disappointed to be alive. Even know it would be ideal to die at a time of my own choosing, the fact that suicide can be very difficult has made me wish that I would pass away in some kind of accident or disaster. At least those who die this way don't have to find a way to do it themselves. Those who die are certainly lucky as they are free from all future suffering, I've always envied them.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hamvil