• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
Anyone know anything about the efficacy of poisonous plants? I live in the UK and know of a few but I imagine it would be painful and easy to revert if I was found. Just not a lot of easy methods available to me. I considered SWB but I don't have a bath in my house. There's one at my parents but wouldn't want them to find me. Too scared of heights to jump off anything. Can't get a gun. I considered an OD on valium and alcohol but my supply to valium has been cut off.

Considering travelling to do it too. Have a little retreat, write my letters etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sweet Tart and 90starve
B

BitumenSquid

The coolest cephalopod on the block
Jan 21, 2023
Anyone know anything about the efficacy of poisonous plants? I live in the UK and know of a few but I imagine it would be painful and easy to revert if I was found. Just not a lot of easy methods available to me. I considered SWB but I don't have a bath in my house. There's one at my parents but wouldn't want them to find me. Too scared of heights to jump off anything. Can't get a gun. I considered an OD on valium and alcohol but my supply to valium has been cut off.

Considering travelling to do it too. Have a little retreat, write my letters etc.
Hemlock water dropwart is supposed to be a potent poison. And it's very very common in the UK. People have on occasion mistaken it for wild parsnip or carrot and cook it in food and apparently (from wikipedia) out of 13 cases, there was a 70% fatality rate. Seems like something you could just go out, pick, then cook it in a stew and have it kill you. Seems like an unpleasant way to go though. Convulsions and brain hemorrhaging. Hemlock is a very historical poison, obviously, being what killed socrates. Hemlock water dropwart is a bit different but way more common in the UK

• Informative
Reactions: Thisisme373, Praestat_Mori, Sweet Tart and 3 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sweet Tart
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
What is SWB ?

What is SWB ?

W

WhiteGown

Dec 21, 2021

I wonder which is most peaceful, they all sounds horrific

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023

Thanks for sharing these informative articles. Doll's Eyes caught my attention most out of all the plants in the gardening article and I enjoyed learning more about them in the blog post. Sadly I've never seen this incredible plant but I don't leave my room much. Definitely going to be on the lookout anytime I'm near a woodland area.