Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
Yea, I remember Mark Passio. It's been years though. I remember watching his long lectures. It looks like he's pulling from the Kybalion which hermetic snobs put their nose up about. I don't really put my nose up about the kybalion. I remember the day young me found it and I was so excited. Just a fun memory on the exploration journey.

He's butchering the concept of the great work in this document. The great work is about internal transformation, not something that starts as a loud teaching position. It's starting point surely is not declaring yourself all knowing in the realm of ethics and and the law of nature. That's counter to it actually. You have to disintegrate to ashes to even get through. I'm not sure Mark has done that homework, that work will humble your ego. It's meant to be esoteric and slowly revealed from what I understand of it. I liked his insight into satanism more than anything because I don't know that crowd well. I like what he's into. I think that these ideas are not entirely wrong but not entirely right.

The top thing that stuck with me when I think Passio was his labeling of all his listed transgressions as theft. His heart was always was in the right place of freeing people in a way. I have my complaints but I admire his passion.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Yea, I remember Mark Passio. It's been years though. I remember watching his long lectures. It looks like he's pulling from the Kybalion which hermetic snobs put their nose up about. I don't really put my nose up about the kybalion. I remember the day young me found it and I was so excited. Just a fun memory on the exploration journey.

He's butchering the concept of the great work in this document. The great work is about internal transformation, not something that starts as a loud teaching position. It's starting point surely is not declaring yourself all knowing in the realm of ethics and and the law of nature. That's counter to it actually. You have to disintegrate to ashes to even get through. I'm not sure Mark has done that homework, that work will humble your ego. It's meant to be esoteric and slowly revealed from what I understand of it. I liked his insight into satanism more than anything because I don't know that crowd well. I like what he's into. I think that these ideas are not entirely wrong but not entirely right.

The top thing that stuck with me when I think Passio was his labeling of all his listed transgressions as theft. His heart was always was in the right place of freeing people in a way. I have my complaints but I admire his passion.
I don't think that this PDF or article or whatever was written by Mark himself I think someone else made it but I do agree that the great work is not about teaching anything it literally is about internal transformation.

Reactions: Venus13
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm calling bullshit on it until I see some proof of objective morality (that's not literally a circular argument) and free will.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'm calling bullshit on it until I see some proof of objective morality (that's not literally a circular argument) and free will.
Care to share proof that there's no free will?