• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
I'm thinking about using an exit bag with the natural gas that's used for my stove. This would make things a lot more accessible for me than getting nitrogen or argon. It already has a tube and a valve, so it's basically most of the setup. It would also be a practically endless gas flow so there's no way it'll run out halfway through. There are only three complications:
1. The destruction of property or harming of others if it blows up. I'm not too worried about this because no one will be home for over 6 hours when I decide to do this, and any property that gets destroyed will belong to my abuser so hah take that.
2. A stuck valve. The valve that goes into my stove is really old and seems to be stuck. I've done as much research as I can on it but I don't want to end up damaging it and have it start leaking. I wouldn't know how to fix it myself and I'd have to get help which would hinder my chances of trying other methods in the future once I'm caught.
3. Backing out. With something like this I absolutely cannot let myself fail, otherwise I'm left with a room filled with gas and a ripped plastic bag over my head. There wouldn't be a second chance.
The stuck valve has made me consider other options like SN or hanging.

SoDead

SoDead

Nov 2, 2021
if there is an explosion before you are dead, you risk experiencing terrible pain from burns for a long time. Gas mixed with air can easily explode from some occasional spark.
Another issue is that to promote safety some chemicals are often added to the gas to make it smell bad; they can be obnoxious.