• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
I know they exist but I don't know which one will work better with SN. I've been told that Raw ginger works as nausea and vomiting blocker but I would love to know if it will work. (sorry for my mediocre english).

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
your english is perfect by texting standards nobody talks properly these days you would be better off with gravol and tums just mix sn with water but see stans guide to sn

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, fat feet and Nutmeg
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I think it is highly doubtful that ginger would do anything. I have heard it can help nausea but in my experience it doesn't even help much with that.

• Love
Reactions: LR007, fat feet and Nutmeg
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
like I said use gravol

• Hmph!
  • Love
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Gravol is not a good enough antiemetic for SN.

• Love
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
tums?
also gravol is better than raw ginger and gingerale

• Love
Reactions: Nutmeg
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
No, you need dopamine blocking antiemetic drugs like metoclopramide, domperidone or prochlorperazine. In many countries you can buy a small quantity of these drugs OTC for migraine associated nausea.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, LR007, fat feet and 1 other person
J

Johnshed3103

Oct 15, 2020
Any information how much ginger to take, what form and how much time before taking SN. do i take it 45mins before like in stans guide?

Reactions: Euthanza
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Your English is perfect! Don't worry about it.

If you can't get metoclopramide for SN then I'd probably recommend going with one of the pharmaceutical alternatives that you can get OTC, I'd expect they're probably more effective than ginger

timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Go with ginger, it's the only one having dopamine blocking effect that's needed for SN. It's better to get it as a supplement than just eating raw ginger, this way you know exactly how much you get.

The recommendation is 1g daily (0.5-1g was studied). It's better to start a week before your date or even two weeks, it won't hurt, ginger in general is very good for your health (muscle pain, anti-inflammatory properties, indigestion, effective against the RSV virus, etc.).

I'd suggest maxing this to 2g (studied, safe) or even 3g (didn't look for studies) a day if you feel no side effects, because you'll be ingesting a poison (SN).

It also accelerates emptying of the stomach by 50%, so you almost get a meto substitute with ginger, and that's all OTC.

Gravol (Dimenhydrinate) treats motion sickness, it won't help with SN at all, this has been already mentioned on this forum.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Pen>Sword and Freelyffe88
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Go with ginger, it's the only one having dopamine blocking effect that's needed for SN. It's better to get it as a supplement than just eating raw ginger, this way you know exactly how much you get.

The recommendation is 1g daily (0.5-1g was studied). It's better to start a week before your date or even two weeks, it won't hurt, ginger in general is very good for your health (muscle pain, anti-inflammatory properties, indigestion, effective against the RSV virus, etc.).

I'd suggest maxing this to 2g (studied, safe) or even 3g (didn't look for studies) a day if you feel no side effects, because you'll be ingesting a poison (SN).

It also accelerates emptying of the stomach by 50%, so you almost get a meto substitute with ginger, and that's all OTC.

Gravol (Dimenhydrinate) treats motion sickness, it won't help with SN at all, this has been already mentioned on this forum.
1gram of ginger is safe dose for pregnancy and children above 2yo. Healthy adult can take up to 4 grams daily. Do not exceed 6 grams each day because it causes gastrointestinal issues such as reflux, heartburn and diarrhea.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ginger-water#dosage