Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I've searched the site and couldn't find anyone using an Ng tube to administer the sn. If I was missing something, any info would be appreciated.

I can easily get one put in or hell, put one in myself. I've been in recovery from anorexia for a few years now, and it wouldn't take much to get one...

Would this bypass the unpleasant tastes? My biggest hangups are the possible effects of vomiting from taste. Since sn is water soluble, I'm assuming it wouldn't be hard to administer, especially without the risk of clogging. Of course the thoughts of 25g to 50mL of water is appealing since I could technically still use another 50mL as a flush. I just don't know if it would damage the tubing and fail. Trying to find information.

♡ thanks

Reactions: wljourney and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have not heard anyone mentioning or using a nasal gastric tube before, I don't fancy the SN taste much and the gagging relex which will probably make me sick so I thought of these two methods below but they are unproven but I haven't made my mind up yet, but have a look it may give you a few ideas.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: faust and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I have not heard anyone mentioning or using a nasal gastric tube before, I don't fancy the SN taste much and the gagging relex which will probably make me sick so I thought of these two methods below but they are unproven but I haven't made my mind up yet, but have a look it may give you a few ideas.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo
Thank you for your input! I have thought of using the 00 gelatin capsules too, but worry since I screwed my stomach up they might be trapped in a "pocket" of sorts and not dissolve adequately, if at all. I still like that idea though to bypass the taste.

I was hoping for the something with the Ng use, but I wasn't holding my breath. But I thought, in theory, in was a viable option.

I can't stand the taste or smell of coconut anything so that probably wouldn't be great Haha no antiemetics in the world could stifle that back Haha

Thank you for the info! Much appreciated!

Cheers

Geo
In your first option, did you basically make candy out of it? I don't know exactly what you were referencing that you used then twisted. I could definitely get behind that if the taste was completely gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I thought of capsules but you have to use 25 of them lol and lots of water to flush them down that's why I came up with these easier methods.

Check out this taste treat, lol

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/post-702642

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I like how small it is... I'm guessing it can be cut up once frozen and basically taken like pills too? That's very creative! It was like reading an Exit cookbook Haha brilliant!

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Of course an ng tube would work. However it might take a minute or 2 to get all the liquid in. However this will not guarantee no vomiting and if you have a tube going down., you could vomit up the tube.
read @Erase.myself thread. She suffered 16 years with anorexia/vomiting etc and successfully used SN. she did vomit.

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Isadeth and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I like how small it is... I'm guessing it can be cut up once frozen and basically taken like pills too? That's very creative! It was like reading an Exit cookbook Haha brilliant!

As long as you can get over the fact it looks like a turd, :haha: I mixed it and shaped it into a oblong and I froze it for 3 minutes and it was fine to cut into pieces but I was happy cutting in half.

It's the chocolate that freezes and binds it together and they will melt and be mixed in the stomach in senconds.

Cheers

Geo

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Of course an ng tube would work. However it might take a minute or 2 to get all the liquid in. However this will not guarantee no vomiting and if you have a tube going down., you could vomit up the tube.
read @Erase.myself thread. She suffered 16 years with anorexia/vomiting etc and successfully used SN. she did vomit.
I just read through her post, and it seemed she drank it? Saying it was very salty. I'm wondering if it's due to aftertaste or if it's just the effects in the stomach that cause it. I was looking to bypass the taste completely and hopefully the aftertaste. But maybe that's not completely possible. I worry about vomiting, but I wouldn't be completely opposed to it, just as long as the job is done. I don't use meto but I could get some. I use promethazine daily. I wonder if that could prevent better or if the meto is a must, maybe both?

I hope she found peace. She seemed like such a kind soul and I wish I could have known her. ♡

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I just read through her post, and it seemed she drank it? Saying it was very salty. I'm wondering if it's due to aftertaste or if it's just the effects in the stomach that cause it. I was looking to bypass the taste completely and hopefully the aftertaste. But maybe that's not completely possible. I worry about vomiting, but I wouldn't be completely opposed to it, just as long as the job is done. I don't use meto but I could get some. I use promethazine daily. I wonder if that could prevent better or if the meto is a must, maybe both?

I hope she found peace. She seemed like such a kind soul and I wish I could have known her. ♡

Have you had a read through this it might help you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Cheers

Geo

• Love
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would strongly recommend Caution or outright avoiding anything that is "theoretical" or "untested." Have you ever had an NG tube inserted and removed? Are you sure you could do it to yourself? I view that as much more unpleasant than actually drinking something salty.

that said, yes you can use an NG tube, and yes it will avoid the taste, though most would find the cure much worse than the disease.

Reactions: autumnal and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I would strongly recommend Caution or outright avoiding anything that is "theoretical" or "untested." Have you ever had an NG tube inserted and removed? Are you sure you could do it to yourself? I view that as much more unpleasant than actually drinking something salty.

that said, yes you can use an NG tube, and yes it will avoid the taste, though most would find the cure much worse than the disease.
Yes, I've had quite a few when inpatient for anorexia. I've been going through the motions of treatment since I was 13. I'm also medically trained and can put my own in as well as remove. Getting the supplies for that are not difficult. And if I don't want to do it myself, I can always restrict and drop weight to get another one (sadly it's fairly easy for me to do this.) But sometimes it just is what it is. They're really not that bad. Do they suck? Yeah, but they suck less knowing what it would be for this time around. Plus, they can numb you in some cases. It also doesn't take long at all which is a huge appeal. Some mild discomfort or rather irritation on your nose or cheek and a weird hard to describe sensation down the back of your throat. I still have time to work out the method and means of ingestion. But I'm kinda liking the chocolate idea Haha

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
they aren't hard to put in with training, they just are unpleasant. If one is in, just put the solution in a syringe and down the hatch.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
they aren't hard to put in with training, they just are unpleasant. If one is in, just put the solution in a syringe and down the hatch.
That was definitely the idea of it lol just unsure of what French to use in this case. I'm going to assume the bigger the better, but maybe just standard is sufficient. I need to look into it more before actually getting my tube. :) I really appreciate everyone's input. ♡

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I won't give advice about what size to use, but You are only talking about Less than 3 ounces of liquid.

Last edited:
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I won't give advice about what size to use, but You are only talking about Less than 3 ounces of liquid.
Oh absolutely. I would never ask anyone's advice on that. I meant more in the sense of how quickly it could go in compared to dragging it out. But regardless, I think it was an interesting route. But again, now I'm more thinking about the chocolate Haha
Again, I have time. Just posting thoughts and looking for information. :)

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've searched the site and couldn't find anyone using an Ng tube to administer the sn. If I was missing something, any info would be appreciated.

I can easily get one put in or hell, put one in myself. I've been in recovery from anorexia for a few years now, and it wouldn't take much to get one...

Would this bypass the unpleasant tastes? My biggest hangups are the possible effects of vomiting from taste. Since sn is water soluble, I'm assuming it wouldn't be hard to administer, especially without the risk of clogging. Of course the thoughts of 25g to 50mL of water is appealing since I could technically still use another 50mL as a flush. I just don't know if it would damage the tubing and fail. Trying to find information.

♡ thanks

iu
The vomiting caused by SN ingestion is not from the taste. It is from the instinctive reaction by the body to expel a poison detected in the stomach. That's not to say that the taste itself is wonderful (people have compared it to sea water), but it's not the main reason for vomiting and is not the reason why antiemetics are so important.

Capsules are also not recommended as a delivery method according to more experienced members.

I doubt the SN mixture would damage a nasogastric tube. The greater the amount of water used, however, the greater the risk of vomiting.

Also, you need to read both the PPH and Stan's Guide to properly understand the SN method. The guide also lists the valid antiemetic options.

Last edited:
  • Love