I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
i think it just means they were banned

Reactions: GreenTree
J

JustMissed

One more round
Nov 18, 2021
Names are crossed out when a user is banned.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ollo and GreenTree
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I think it also includes the dead if he or she requested it.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, blueclover_., miserableforever and 1 other person
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
I think its most basic functionality is to distinguish between active and inactive accounts. It's not really meant to ascribe why the account is inactive now.

Reactions: justsayin, blueclover_., Idontrecognizemyself and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think it also includes the dead if he or she requested it.
Only if the mods remember to honor the request. It seems that they often don't.

I think its most basic functionality is to distinguish between active and inactive accounts. It's not really meant to ascribe why the account is inactive now.
@foxdieΩ
Why do you think that is the case?

This despicable member's username - @Losteverythingtwice isn't crossed out even though he was (supposedly) banned on Oct 15 for calling me a faggot & repeatedly making fun of me for being a victim of pedophilia & he hasn't been active since then.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-find-a-gf.75097/page-3#post-1356192

Last edited:
Reactions: odradek, bed and Shadowplay
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Only if the mods remember to honor the request. It seems that they often don't.

@foxdieΩ
Why do you think that is the case?

This despicable member's username - @Losteverythingtwice isn't crossed out even though he was (supposedly) banned on Oct 15 for calling me a faggot & repeatedly making fun of me for being a victim of pedophilia & he hasn't been active since then.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-find-a-gf.75097/page-3#post-1356192

I'm just speculating that crossed out names are inactive users tbh. My previous account was a self ban and I cannot access it anymore.

I'm sorry for what happened to you, no one deserves that. Based on what I've read, I think that user that attacked you is banned and it's just a glitch that their name isn't crossed out. Another guess but maybe you could ask a mod to confirm?

Reactions: chloramine
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I don't know what to believe, this user has its name crossed out but their online as of the time I caught their screenshot.
Screenshot 20220721 191031 01
So if their banned or I guess ctb'd there's no good way to know...