N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have holidays but for the fact I have so much free time I am still depressed as fuck. However today my best friends and me had a party and it was the best day since a long time. Not perfect but still pretty good. The songs which I will mention will have a negative meaning though because in general my life quality is pretty poor and I suffer a lot.
I don't refer to the lyrics I mean just the titles.

Lil Peep: Better off dying, Save that shit, A plan to kill myself, crybaby, Falling down, Hellboy, Hate my life, haunt u, I crash u crash, Just in case, Rent to pay, runaway, Hate me, Awful things, crying, Little hell, Lose my mind, pain, pray I die, Running out of time, Suicide, Tearing, The day I finally do it, Time bomb, we think too much (so fucking true),

Juice WRLD: Already dead, anxiety, Fighting demons, I want love, awful times, Hells kitchen, I need real love, no chance, Relapse, Wishing well, To the grave, traumatized, tragic, used and abused, wasted

xxtentacion: alone part 3, bad vibes forever (hell this song hurt me when listening to it during major depression), SAD, depression & obsession

a less known artist SadBoyProlific: dead & cold

Do you have similar song titles in mind?

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Missing by Evanescence ❤️❤️

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Lost Society - Only (My) Death Is Certain.
Cattle Decapitation - ...and the World Will Go on Without You
Make Them Suffer - Erase Me
Bullet For My Valentine - No More Tears To Cry
Carnifex - SLIT WRIST SAVIOR
Paradise Lost - I Am Nothing

Some good titles from my metal playlist. Though not all these songs are purely metal.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I hate myself and want to die.

R

ryzeninside25

Aug 19, 2023
Lost in the static by After the burial
Scaring the hoes by JPEGMAFIA and Danny Brown
Something Awful by the Dropout kings
Pity case by King Yosef