Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I like Umbreon.
Hpyph0by62h31

• Love
Reactions: Nyanpasuu, NitriteAnatomy, Woodnote and 1 other person
Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
Dec 11, 2019
I don't know too much about pokemon but my favorite is geodude.

Reactions: NitriteAnatomy
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Umbreon ftw

Reactions: Nyanpasuu and Shinbu
Nyanpasuu

Nyanpasuu

Sep 29, 2019
Umbreon and Darkrai, those are my two favorites

Reactions: Shinbu and Woodnote
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
Hell yes. Wes has a umbreon. Have you ever played Pokemon Colosseum?.

View attachment 21440
I'm 34, so I played both colosseum games and Umbreon has stuck with me, everywhere she could. Even though Charmander was my first pokemon, period and I have others that are my favorites, I always think of Umbreon.

Reactions: Shinbu
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I'm 34, so I played both colosseum games and Umbreon has stuck with me, everywhere she could. Even though Charmander was my first pokemon, period and I have others that are my favorites, I always think of Umbreon.

View attachment 21441
So you are a genwunner like me. Charmander was my first pokemon as well. I feel Charmeleon evolution is underrated. It looks cool. I started playing Pokemon when I got a copy of Fire Red. I never played the second Colosseum game. Shadow Lugia looks cool though.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
Shadow Lugia was, sadly, overrated. It was definitely a cool concept, though. Especially when taking into account Gale of Darkness. I agree with Charmeleon, but dat Charizard, lol.

First got into the games because I'd heard they came out and my mom only agreed as long as I got my ear pierced, an ice cube and dull needle later, my ass was on the way to be a pokemon master......such simpler times, though.

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Shadow Lugia was, sadly, overrated. It was definitely a cool concept, though. Especially when taking into account Gale of Darkness. I agree with Charmeleon, but dat Charizard, lol.

First got into the games because I'd heard they came out and my mom only agreed as long as I got my ear pierced, an ice cube and dull needle later, my ass was on the way to be a pokemon master......such simpler times, though.
Yeah Charizard is pretty cool. I miss megas evolutions gen 8 has let me down. Charizard X is amazing. Did your ears hurt btw?.
Giphy

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
I refuse to touch Gen8. They decided to cater to some dumb shit, with an excuse that doesn't fly, since they are using animations from the 3DS games. No, my ears actually didn't hurt much, but then, I was too busy showing Brock what a bitch he was, with Charmander to notice, lol. And agreed, Charizard X is what finally made him a dragon, even though he should've been that decades ago. Just wish he was red and black (my fav color scheme), but I don't care, he's my bae xD

Cringed after saying that. Bae is a bit of a dumb term that humans have thought of, but Charizard was there for me through many years.

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I refuse to touch Gen8. They decided to cater to some dumb shit, with an excuse that doesn't fly, since they are using animations from the 3DS games. No, my ears actually didn't hurt much, but then, I was too busy showing Brock what a bitch he was, with Charmander to notice, lol. And agreed, Charizard X is what finally made him a dragon, even though he should've been that decades ago. Just wish he was red and black (my fav color scheme), but I don't care, he's my bae xD

Cringed after saying that. Bae is a bit of a dumb term that humans have thought of, but Charizard was there for me through many years.
Omg you are so funny lol. Yeah I can tell they recycle the animations for the mons. It's getting late for me. I better go. I need sleep. I've been having trouble with sleeping.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
Omg you are so funny lol. Yeah I can tell they recycle the animations for the mons. It's getting late for me. I better go. I need sleep. I've been having trouble with sleeping.
I'm an insomniac, so lack of sleep is my middle name, lol. Anywho, rest well.

Sdj

Sdj

In this life like weeds, you're a rock to me
Aug 1, 2019
This thread on a suicide forum about pokemon is cracking me up. Yall are amazing.

I skipped every game after the first few (red and gold I played I think) but I have found memories of backpacking in New Zealand, finding out a 3d pokemon was coming out, and trying to find an electro ic store in bumfuck nowhere NZ. Got one. Great times, spent 4 days smoking weed and playing pokemon x on a 2DS in a hostel while everyone else was braving the great outdoors and doing glacier hikes. Lmao. When I finished it I left it for another traveller and told him to keep passing it on. I hope that fucker is still going round.