Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I wanted to inform those who like to follow my posts or avoid them like the plague, in case you didnt notice, that I renamed my account. Please look forward to more shenanigans in future. Love y'all

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: miserableforever, noname223, lostautist and 7 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Lots of people did this without telling anyone. Assholes

• Hugs
Reactions: Chinaski, Snake of Eden and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I love the name, so you are the one who made Eve eat the forbidden fruit? :) :heart:
Yes it's very sweet of ex Xero to let us know.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Mr2005 and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I love the name, so you are the one who made Eve eat the forbidden fruit? :) :heart:

Yes it's very sweet of ex Xero to let us know.
She and her husband are too irresistibly gullible. Sorry I couldnt help it 🤭 Oopsie!!

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Apparently the snake from bible had wings and was one of the most beautiful creatures. But after both Adam and Even sinned god took the snake wings and made the snake crawl. I dont believe In this, but raised in a church environment that's what they taught us. Lol
She and her husband are too irresistibly gullible. Sorry I couldnt help it 🤭 Oopsie!!
Hahahaah that is hilarious you have the best sense of humour.

• Yay!
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Apparently the snake from bible had wings and was one of the most beautiful creatures. But after both Adam and Even sinned god took the snake wings and made the snake crawl. I dont believe In this, but raised in a church environment that's what they taught us. Lol

Hahahaah that is hilarious you have the best sense of humour.
I used to rock that shit so well until I decided to open my big mouth. Oh Well, at least I am not the only one paying the price for it as I took you out all with me from the garden of ignorant bliss

Last edited:
  • Love
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Idk why people change their names. We all get familiar with a certain username and we know who we're dealing with. Why risk coming off like a noob? I mean everyone knows me for instance, even from years ago. I am legendary. (Just kidding. Nice name).

• Hugs
Reactions: Chinaski, WhiteRabbit, Somber and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I was rocking that shit so well until I opened my big mouth. Oh Well, at least I am not the only one paying the price for it as I took you out all with me from the garden of ignorant bliss
Yes you expelled us for the boring garden. All we did was playing was harp. Thank you for that :heart:

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Idk why people change their names. We all get familiar with a certain username and we know who we're dealing with. Why risk coming off like a noob? I mean everyone knows me for instance, even from years ago. I am legendary. (Just kidding. Nice name).
My true colors will show eventually so I rather take ownership of it by exposing myself for the snaky snake that I am.

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My true colors will show eventually so I rather take ownership of it by exposing myself for the snaky snake that I am.
You're cool. I think everyone on here likes you!

• Hugs
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Yes you expelled us for the boring garden. All we did was playing was harp. Thank you for that :heart:
Yah you are welcome, I knew you guys would rather live alife of struggle and strife rather than the easy tranquil way. I just gave you a tiny nudge with a little white lie & here we are. Tehehe :happy:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
You had the snake & apple below your picture since quite a while before you changed your name.
All very confusing, but I would have probably figured it out regardless, just like with FuneralCry. 😎

People still retain their own way of typing messages that remain very identifiable.
I expect more philosophizing threads coming from you that are in line with previous ones. 😋

• Yay!
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I expect more philosophizing threads coming from you that are in line with previous ones. 😋
You guys need not blame me for it. It is this snaky snake that possesses me and makes me type things I dont understand often myself. But I guess she wants to make it up to all of you for casting you from the garden by helping y'all think deeper about stuff so she seems to mean well so there is that.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Somber
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
You guys need not blame me for it. It is this snaky snake that possesses me and makes me type things I dont understand often myself. But I guess she wants to make it up to all of you for casting you from the garden by making y'all think deeper about stuff so she seems to mean well so there is that.
Looking forward to it. 👍

• Hugs
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I had to change my name for privacy reasons because someone in my real life found my account and was reading my posts. Does that make me an asshole?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I had to change my name for privacy reasons because someone in my real life found my account and was reading my posts. Does that make me an asshole?
Not if you told the people who might worry you're dead. If I'm not one of them then fair enough

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Not if you told the people who might worry you're dead. If I'm not one of them then fair enough
I didn't really announce it because a) no one would care and b) i thought it would draw attention from an abusive person in my life who has read my posts on ss and confronted me about them. But I see where you're coming from too.

Reactions: Mr2005
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

Your privacy did not increase. It took me less than 10 seconds to find out your old username. Typing it into search instantly reveals your current one.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mixo and Interloper