• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Any think this way? Prblm this vry expnsi need many $, but if assm posbl get think mayb v good, many type even small prtbl, think if v rich this way ok

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Nobody needs that when you can just buy a Nitrogen cylinder. :haha:

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Cylinder seems to be about $150 while a generator is $3000. Can't get more portable than a cylinder. Not that I know anything about this method.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Cylinder seems to be about $150 while a generator is $3000. Can't get more portable than a cylinder. Not that I know anything about this method.
Rsrch prps, many ppl pay many trvl etc , if this new way use mayb ppl do mthod cuz ppl alws think hard

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Rsrch prps, many ppl pay many trvl etc , if this new way use mayb ppl do mthod cuz ppl alws think hard
You know nowadays its pretty cheap, and fairly easy too, to CTB with inert gas, especually with EEBD hoods

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Seems too technical for me. Lol, but I've struggled to light charcoal! That's not as easy as people think.😆

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I agree with GasMonkey. This makes no sense at all. Decide which inert gas method you want to use and then buy the appropriate cylinder.
SCUBA, SCBA, EEBG hood, Exit bag, Rebreather. Your choice.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
K, so it seems the most complicated part is the regulator. And I'm sure there would be youtube videos on how to attach regulators to nitrogen tanks. There are a few common uses, after all. Then, you want airtight tubing, a hood, and a big enough tank. I think that's it.
I think.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
it seems the most complicated part is the regulator.
Why do you think it´s complicated ? First you have to decide which inert gas method you want to use. After that you buy the right adapter to connect the regulator to the gas cylinder.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Why do you think it´s complicated ? First you have to decide which inert gas method you want to use. After that you buy the right adapter to connect the regulator to the gas cylinder.
Idk, seems like there's room for error there, making sure the connection is airtight. Making sure it connects in the first place, i guess. The whole process seems more complicated than it is. But it's prolly simpler that a barb-benz cocktail, in the end. At this moment I'm actually going through the inert gas megathread for the first time.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
"Seems like"..."I guess"...
I'm actually going through the inert gas megathread for the first time.
This is a good idea. There is also a SCBA and SCUBA thread.

Reactions: Aisley
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
I agree with GasMonkey. This makes no sense at all. Decide which inert gas method you want to use and then buy the appropriate cylinder.
SCUBA, SCBA, EEBG hood, Exit bag, Rebreather. Your choice.
This rsrch prps, even if not optml, simil sci exprmt