• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
There are a few resources on 'N' (sodium pentobarbital).

However these resources focus on a regime to follow prior to ingestion.

Could somebody please explain CLEARLY and FULLY what it is actually like to take 'N'.

I appreciate that nobody who has ended their own life this way will be able to tell us exactly how it felt, but I have a fear of it feeling as though I'm suffocating inside.

Prisoners on death row have reported a bad burning sensation, although it is thought that this may be attributed to out of date product.

Is anybody able to shed some light on how the experience is likely to feel in reality?

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
it is like going to sleep and never get up . it tastes terrible but there should not be any pain or dicomfort . it is the best method for ctb . however finding N and buying it is not easy(maybe impossible)

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
You feel dizzy. You can watch "allow me to die "on youtube. It is explained by the doctor. There are dignatas deaths on youtube, but watching those might not be for everybody.

Reactions: Isadeth
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
it is like going to sleep and never get up . it tastes terrible but there should not be any pain or dicomfort . it is the best method for ctb . however finding N and buying it is not easy(maybe impossible)
So you're saying that other than the really bad taste, it is just like being sent to sleep with no discomfort whatsoever?
You feel dizzy. You can watch "allow me to die "on youtube. It is explained by the doctor. There are dignatas deaths on youtube, but watching those might not be for everybody.
Yes I've seen the Dignitas deaths. They look peaceful, but I do wonder if they felt as though they were suffocating/unable to breathe but it just looked peaceful from the outside?

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
IrRegularjoe said:
Bipolarguy said:
(Yes I've seen the Dignitas deaths. They look peaceful, but I do wonder if they felt as though they were suffocating/unable to breathe but it just looked peaceful from the outside?)

IrRegularjoe said:
I don't think they are suffocating as the drug has put them in a coma. I was worried about how they seem to reach out at the last second. Although they got the peaceful death they wanted. I think it's nicer that they had loved ones by their side.
As Phillip Nitshke states. Leathal in mass overdose. So they are definitely comatose before actual death.

sorry about the reply layout

Last edited:
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
So you're saying that other than the really bad taste, it is just like being sent to sleep with no discomfort whatsoever?

Yes I've seen the Dignitas deaths. They look peaceful, but I do wonder if they felt as though they were suffocating/unable to breathe but it just looked peaceful from the outside?
Nobody has ever reported suffocating after drinking N . When somebody is unconscious, it is important what is happening . it is the most peacful method in PPH . if somebody is worried about what is happenig after losing continuousness, ir means, she is not happy for suicide

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Sadly I haven't been able to access N. Maybe I should have been a vet Haha but I do have experience with barbiturates due to seizures and ungodly headaches.

Due to pain from the suicide inducing headaches, I have overdosed in the sense I knew I took way too much and was crossing into dangerous territory. However, I never sought treatment for them. I always went to sleep the best sleep I've ever had and figured if it happened, it happened.

I would feel dizzy, and due to that sometimes I would vomit. But it was rare. The taste is awful, but worth it. No worse than holding an instant release pill in your mouth though that wasn't intended to be taken that way. At least in my experience.

If I could, I would absolutely choose the N method. You don't feel suffocation. You feel tired, fall asleep, and slip into a coma and death. Your heart gives out due to the sedating/secondary muscle relaxing effects.

As for inmates, theirs is intravenous. So I'm sure it does burn and cause vein irritation. Much different than ingestion though. So I wouldn't worry about those side effects unless you plan on injecting it. Even so, it wouldn't last long and you can use a flush or dilute it with saline before injection to minimize the irritation. Xx

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, peacefulhorizons, Fragile and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
From the way this drug works, the last thing that you'll have to worry about will be pain or displeasure, aside from the taste of course. It acts on GABA receptors, and these are responsible for the feeling of calmness and to a lesser degree, pain management. So if anything, this will not only be painless, it will also be pleasurable in the short last moments of your life when you are still conscious.

I took a very small amount of my N a few months ago to test it, it was like a benzo on steroids, I struggled to stay awake and to breathe normally, but I was extremely calm.

Lets make something very clear, dying 'naturally' or by the other 99% methods of suicide is by no means painless, so the best thing you can do is to accept this reality. most deaths nowadays are by hearth disease, stroke or cancer, and most of the times they are not the instantaneous death that some people think they are. Even the most common suicide methods convey a lot of pain and struggle, or can end in horrible ways if done incorrectly. SN, for example, while not common or known as other methods, is widely accepted as a good way to go on this forum despite the side effects being tortuous for some people.

Reactions: mooncake, Nachos, Isadeth and 2 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
@Fragile is absolutely right. It's very similar to a benzo. In fact, barbiturates were often used for anxiety before benzos were in play prescription wise. They were also prescribed as a muscle relaxant and mood stabilizer long ago. Some form of barbiturates still are used for their muscle relaxant and antianxiety properties, but in small less potent doses, such as fioricet or fiorinal. But the stronger versions are usually for seizures or euthanasia.

As far as breathing goes, yes, they cause respiratory depression in fairly high doses, but you're usually unconscious and don't realize it. I never experienced any pain with them. In fact, a euphoric sense of wellbeing would better describe it before dizziness and drowsiness.

If you're able to obtain N, you're very lucky.

Reactions: Fragile
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It's used to euthanise beloved animals. It's the most peaceful way to go.

• Love
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
It's used to euthanise beloved animals. It's the most peaceful way to go.
I was so grateful that when I had my various animals put to sleep over the years (I'm a forever home. My house is where they grow old. ♡) N was used a few times, and only one time it wasn't available at my vet's office. Instead, they used propofol and something else after he was asleep. I wish people had the same ability to go to sleep and someone else do the rest. Mercy at its finest. ♡ xx

• Love
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and alexit
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
There are a few resources on 'N' (sodium pentobarbital).

However these resources focus on a regime to follow prior to ingestion.

Could somebody please explain CLEARLY and FULLY what it is actually like to take 'N'.

I appreciate that nobody who has ended their own life this way will be able to tell us exactly how it felt, but I have a fear of it feeling as though I'm suffocating inside.

Prisoners on death row have reported a bad burning sensation, although it is thought that this may be attributed to out of date product.

Is anybody able to shed some light on how the experience is likely to feel in reality?

In a nutshell N is the Aston Martin of suicide.
There is no better option. It's peaceful and painless based on many documentaries and lots of evidence.
You fall asleep followed by a deep coma and eventually death occurs.
However finding N is very tricky and difficult.
Many people have been scammed multiple times.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
In a nutshell N is the Aston Martin of suicide.
There is no better option. It's peaceful and painless based on many documentaries and lots of evidence.
You fall asleep followed by a deep coma and eventually death occurs.
However finding N is very tricky and difficult.
Many people have been scammed multiple times.
It's a shame it's so difficult to access. Veterinarians surprisingly have a higher number of suicides. That's probably due to the availability of N in their career field, and that's usually how they ctb. I don't blame them for using what's accessible.

Reactions: Another Day
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Ok well I'm getting the message loud and clear than 'N' is peaceful...other than the bad taste.

When I first started looking into what I could take that would definitely work, I considered cyanide - but this seems impossible to get hold of and definitely NOT peaceful!

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
It's a shame it's so difficult to access. Veterinarians surprisingly have a higher number of suicides. That's probably due to the availability of N in their career field, and that's usually how they ctb. I don't blame them for using what's accessible.

Yeah it's very difficult to access I spoke to a guy who lost around $2k from 3 orders 2 were scams and one was apparently confiscated by customs.
I would pay anything if I was 100% sure I would get it. In Holland your doctor can prescribe you N if they are convinced you are eligible for euthanasia for whatever reason.
if had lived in Holland I would have gone years ago knowing I would do it in a civilised way.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Yeah it's very difficult to access I spoke to a guy who lost around $2k from 3 orders 2 were scams and one was apparently confiscated by customs.
I would pay anything if I was 100% sure I would get it. In Holland your doctor can prescribe you N if they are convinced you are eligible for euthanasia for whatever reason.
if had lived in Holland I would have gone years ago knowing I would do it in a civilised way.
I have been in contact with 'A'.

He/she sounds really nice, and has answered several questions for me.

Only thing I don't like is that it is my understanding that other sellers, 'C' for instance, allows you to confirm that funds need to be forwarded to them AFTER you receive the package.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
This is blunt and gonna rattle a lot of folks.
Buy it don't buy it, it's your choice. You may win you may not, that's the risk you take for peaceful method.
No one can or should make the decision for you, or make decision for any one other than themselves.
You mean that I shouldn't buy from certain individuals....or at all?

It may be that we are in agreement here, as it happens!

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
No I mean Only You can decide if you want to risk spending Your money on N. You may lose it you may not. NO ONE can tell you the outcome.

Me yes I'm happy I took the risk.

So you've tried to buy 'N'?

Did you get it through?

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I have deleted my post as I am not willing to influence any one. The choice to risk purchase of N from any source has to be an informed decision. Solely made by the person risking their money.
As someone wise said to me " you can't take it with you"
There are many resources available PPeH is a very reliable font of up to date information.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I have deleted my post as I am not willing to influence any one. The choice to risk purchase of N from any source has to be an informed decision. Solely made by the person risking their money.
As someone wise said to me " you can't take it with you"
There are many resources available PPeH is a very reliable font of up to date information.
You're not influencing anything, you're just sharing your experience.

So you said you ordered 'N'.
Did you receive it or loose your money?

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Not to derail the topic, but could someone with LE knowledge explain to us what happens is customs finds us importing N? Like they really find us out. Do we get a fine or jail? I'm in NL

C

chopan

May 8, 2020
Additionally to all you mentioned, can somebody explain how to drink N?

I remember reading that having a small lunch is better than not eating anything if you plan to drink it at let's say 9pm, then at some point you have to take an antiemetic and wait some time before drinking N.

Does anyone knows the correct way to take it? The chronology? and also the easiest way to swallow it, I remember drinking peyote once and it really tasted so bad it was hard no to throw up. Could sucking half a lemon could help the swallowing?

N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Not to derail the topic, but could someone with LE knowledge explain to us what happens is customs finds us importing N? Like they really find us out. Do we get a fine or jail? I'm in NL
I don't believe that even someone in law enforcement can give a definite answer. In Western Europe and maybe North America, the most likely result is that you receive a seizure letter from customs allowing you to evidence that your purchase is legal. Of the members saying that their N was seized at customs, none report anything other than receiving a letter. @Mud. attests that no imprisonment has been reported on the Exit forum.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-get-n-when-you-cant.42809/page-3#post-789698

However, depending.on your country of residence, the punishment is potentially severe, possibly imprisonment, fine or both.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoneGoneGone
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Just google N... arrest [your country] and you'll get a good sense of penalties

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Just google N... arrest [your country] and you'll get a good sense of penalties
Thank you, true, I didn't mean to spam.

Again, not to derail the thread, but wouldn't a big dose of phenobarbital act similarly? I once heard about somebody who went pharmacy shopping, took 30 of them, and was in a coma for a week. Can start a new thread if you guys feel I'm derailing.

Thank you.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, true, I didn't mean to spam.

Again, not to derail the thread, but wouldn't a big dose of phenobarbital act similarly? I once heard about somebody who went pharmacy shopping, took 30 of them, and was in a coma for a week. Can start a new thread if you guys feel I'm derailing.

Thank you.
You're not spamming.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If someone here is in LE or customs, they are trying to grab your N.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
If someone here is in LE or customs, they are trying to grab your N.
It's hilarious they have to make suicide illegal because so many people want to do it.

mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
From the way this drug works, the last thing that you'll have to worry about will be pain or displeasure, aside from the taste of course. It acts on GABA receptors, and these are responsible for the feeling of calmness and to a lesser degree, pain management. So if anything, this will not only be painless, it will also be pleasurable in the short last moments of your life when you are still conscious.

I took a very small amount of my N a few months ago to test it, it was like a benzo on steroids, I struggled to stay awake and to breathe normally, but I was extremely calm.

Lets make something very clear, dying 'naturally' or by the other 99% methods of suicide is by no means painless, so the best thing you can do is to accept this reality. most deaths nowadays are by hearth disease, stroke or cancer, and most of the times they are not the instantaneous death that some people think they are. Even the most common suicide methods convey a lot of pain and struggle, or can end in horrible ways if done incorrectly. SN, for example, while not common or known as other methods, is widely accepted as a good way to go on this forum despite the side effects being tortuous for some people.

Can you perhaps PM me on how you got your N?