a_new_man

a_new_man

If it is right for me, it is right.
Feb 17, 2023
Why is N in such high demand and why is it seemingly impossible to get ahold of?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its impossible to get ahold of because the people in charge of these medications realized that it was used as an end of life drug. Its on high demand because of how peaceful it is. Any sources online that you find are scams, the sellers are only there to scam you because the have also realized how far people would go to get ahold of it. The only viable sources as of now are some places in mexico/ south america.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, 0000000000000, Couldydays and 2 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm not sure if it's in high demand, but people on this site love to discuss it, and for good reason. It is a painless and quick way to go, something that many of us have searched for extensively. Unfortunately, N was discontinued for commercial use many years ago when benzos replaced barbiturates. There is no way to get a hold of it in the US, since no doctor will prescribe it. Some people have managed to get it illegally from other countries such as Mexico.

Reactions: Venessolotic, girlsboysthems and a_new_man
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
There was an international shortage in 2021, and it seems like there are ongoing issues. I don't have details but if you do a search, lots of info comes up.

Reactions: Venessolotic, betternever2havbeen and a_new_man
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
There was an international shortage in 2021, and it seems like there are ongoing issues.
Yeah, there was a worldwide shortage of pentobarbital sodium that started in late 2020 and became a pretty serious issue for veterinarian use in 2021. There were supply chain issues caused by the pandemic that affected US manufacturing, as well as an accident at the factory that supplied Canadian manufacturers around the same time. I think I read the shortage had eased by late 2022, but maybe there are still lingering issues.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, betternever2havbeen, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Yeah, there was a worldwide shortage of pentobarbital sodium that started in late 2020 and became a pretty serious issue for veterinarian use in 2021. There were supply chain issues caused by the pandemic that affected US manufacturing, as well as an accident at the factory that supplied Canadian manufacturers around the same time. I think I read the shortage had eased by late 2022, but maybe there are still lingering issues.
So many things that broke during the pandemic stayed broke, lol.

Reactions: Venessolotic and a_new_man
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
hi everyone,

my english is not the best, so please bear with wrong vocabulary.

I might get two sealed bottles of N (I will need both for myself)... I read the pph (but it was the old version I read) and the information about how to let it get tested. But there might be other ways know, which weren't described in the old pph version. One option is to send a sample to an institution, I remember one being in spain, but that might all be old stuff now.

Would you please tell me about my options to get it tested, without too much risk getting reported? Could you recommend the safest option to me, so that I can make sure, the N is high quality and not yet expired? I know, that getting a sample in a syringe means, I have to inject the syringe into the sealed cover and shouldnt wait more than four weeks, because then the N could have lost its effect/expired.

Iam afraid to make any mistake, so I beg you to help me, giving me advices and tips how to do it correctly. I dont have the N yet, but I still want to be prepared and hope for your answers. I would really appreciate your help, even if the N should be expired. How to get the best sample, syringe, where to order, where to send the sample... I already know where to get meto, but still looking for diazepam (or another benzo), but thats another topic.

best regards