Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
Hello so I've ran out of time and need to ctb tonight. I've got 2 bottles of N from A but anti em hasn't arrived yet I'm need To know if I can use N without it any help appreciated

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
They said N tastes really horrible. Definitely not a walk in a park. I think you should wait for your anti emetic. You don't want to waste your only 2 bottles of N due to impulsive mistake.

Haste makes waste. Keep that in mind.

Reactions: lululoo
Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
They said N tastes really horrible. Definitely not a walk in a park. I think you should wait for your anti emetic. You don't want to waste your only 2 bottles of N due to impulsive mistake.

I'm using benzocaine liquid to completely numb the taste

I'll check my mail but it's most likely not there ill wait one more day maybe

Last edited:
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Hello so I've ran out of time and need to ctb tonight. I've got 2 bottles of N from A but anti em hasn't arrived yet I'm need To know if I can use N without it any help appreciated
Yeah, I would agree to wait if you can. I see some people on here though where time really is important, like they are going to have to go for a surgery they don't want or get moved to hospice. If that's the case, maybe try a little and if it doesn't make you completely gag, then go for it. I have to do some more research about N, because I'm a little confused about how it's sourced. From my understanding it's for veterinary purposes, so I'm assuming it's intended to be injected. I don't really know how that compares to pills that should be swallowed whole and their nasty taste. If you have absolutely no experience with tasting pills, drugs, or medications, then if you can wait, do so. I've never had a medicine's taste make me gag, but I get queasy very easily. I also don't know your height and weight, so is the 2nd bottle back up, or do you need both of them? You don't want to waste your money, and anything that makes you gag going down will be 10x worse coming back up. Not to mention your plans will be futile. I was telling someone in a message earlier, I feel weird telling people how to take drugs correctly so that they are successful, but at the same time I want people to know as much as they can about drugs if that's what they choose. There aren't a lot of opportunities in life where you can use your knowledge about drugs and medicines to help someone. I'm going to research N a little more. I wish you well on whether you go tonight or wait.

Reactions: Camille Lejeune and Escaper Boy