• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
N has a very bad taste but do you think taking it with a liter of juice (like orange juice) would cover the taste? It would be diluted down a lot by the juice, so you would barely be able to taste it.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
If it ended up still tasting bad then you'd be stuck with a liter of it though.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Life interrupted
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
If it ended up still tasting bad then you'd be stuck with a liter of it though.
it would be like mixing 200ml of alcohol with 1 liter of juice. you can taste the alcohol very well if you only mixed it with 200ml of juice, but the taste gets weaker and weaker the more juice you use. what do you think?

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
it would be like mixing 200ml of alcohol with 1 liter of juice. you can taste the alcohol very well if you only mixed it with 200ml of juice, but the taste gets weaker and weaker the more juice you use. what do you think?
You could test it with 1 mL of N in 5 mL of juice to see if the taste is palatable. In such a large volume, it may also take longer for the N to work though, so maybe you'd lose consciousness in 10-15 minutes instead of 5 minutes or it'd take longer for your breathing to stop once you were unconscious. Your body would have to process 1.2L of liquid instead of just 200mL.

Reactions: Sunset764
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
nope, I honestly don't think diluting N would do much good. Covering the tongue in orajel is enough to numb a lot of the taste.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
nope, I honestly don't think diluting N would do much good. Covering the tongue in orajel is enough to numb a lot of the taste.
have you used orajel with other liquids?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
You should follow the protocol in the PPH. I understand you trying to come up with a way to mask the horrible taste, but I don't think that this is going to work. You have to drink the N very quickly, because it takes effect immediately. There are reports of people who fell asleep before they finished drinking it, because they were drinking it too slowly. It would be very difficult for you to gulp down a liter of juice in under a minute. You would most likely fall asleep long before you finished it. Also drinking that much liquid so quickly would increase your vomiting risk. Unfortunately the N is so foul tasting, I don't think anything will mask the taste completely.

Reactions: wljourney, speck, UpandDownPrincess and 2 others
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I don't think this would work, it would take too long to drink before you pass out and you might not get enough N in your system for it to work…. I'm going to coat my mouth with honey and peanut butter

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
have you used orajel with other liquids?
Yes, I have tried orajel (Extra strong kind is the best) with very bitter liquids like lime juice and kratom. It numbed the taste of them significantly. All you do is rub a fair amount on your tongue and gums.

Reactions: Sunset764 and I want to end it
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Yes, I have tried orajel (Extra strong kind is the best) with very bitter liquids like lime juice and kratom. It numbed the taste of them significantly. All you do is rub a fair amount on your tongue and gums.
Thank you. This is very good to know. I hope it works for N taste too.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
N has a very bad taste but do you think taking it with a liter of juice (like orange juice) would cover the taste? It would be diluted down a lot by the juice, so you would barely be able to taste it.
Don't do it. Read the PPH. I REPEAT: DON'T DO IT.

Reactions: Lost Magic and BrokenBliss
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
you're welcome. Maybe best for you to do some tests with bitter substances. And yes, it would help with the people drinking SN as well.
is it orajel designed to stop tooth pain? just making sure i am looking at the right product. sorry i couldn't pm you because your settings didn't allow it.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
is it orajel designed to stop tooth pain? just making sure i am looking at the right product. sorry i couldn't pm you because your settings didn't allow it.
yes, that's the one.

Orajel

Try to get the extra strength (20% not 10%)

Reactions: I want to end it