• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I know the effectiveness of N goes down when taking antipsychotics. I've read online it takes 33 days to get it out of your system. I went from 10mg, to 5mg for two weeks, to cold turkey. Will this be effective?
If it matters, I've taken abilify for a few months.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
As long as you wait 33 days after the last dose, it should be fine.

For what it's worth, I haven't been able to find any medical literature backing up the claim that antipsychotics reduce the effectiveness of N.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
As long as you wait 33 days after the last dose, it should be fine.

For what it's worth, I haven't been able to find any medical literature backing up the claim that antipsychotics reduce the effectiveness of N.
Thanks for the reply! It's mentioned on 8chan I'm not sure where they got their sources though.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
This. There are no studies indicating that it can reduce the effects of N. I stopped my abilify just in case but i doubt it would have made much of a difference.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
That's actually a big problem for me. I can't stop taking APs without hallucinating and getting intelectually worse than I already am. I am still trying to figure out if it's doable even with APs, I don't care if it takes longer. I could always use a different method but Nembutal is supposed to be my first choice...

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
That's actually a big problem for me. I can't stop taking APs without hallucinating and getting intelectually worse than I already am. I am still trying to figure out if it's doable even with APs, I don't care if it takes longer. I could always use a different method but Nembutal is supposed to be my first choice...

Okay, so what are some ways that antipsychotics could theoretically reduce the effects of N?

They could block GABA-A receptors. They could increase the activity of liver enzymes that metabolize N, therefore eliminating it from the body quicker. They could physically bind to N, creating a new molecule that doesn't get absorbed in the intestines.

I've searched the literature and haven't found anything about N + antipsychotics. Of course, I'm not qualified to give medical advice, but I really wonder where this claim originated from.

Reactions: FroggMan
F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Could always take N with other CNS depressants to really hit it home. Some alcohol, opioid based medications, benzos, anything you can get your hands on. These would all almost definitely add to it's deadliness. Or there is always taking more nembutal. I guess don't take anything that might make you throw up though. No entire handles of booze

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Could always take N with other CNS depressants to really hit it home. Some alcohol, opioid based medications, benzos, anything you can get your hands on. These would all almost definitely add to it's deadliness. Or there is always taking more nembutal. I guess don't take anything that might make you throw up though. No entire handles of booze
A "shot" of alcohol afterwards to get rid of the taste and potienate the N is fine but dont drink too much or you risk increased chance of vommitting.

Reactions: Mari
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Yes, for those who are required to be on antipsychotics and are concerned about it, you can combine N with other methods.

I take benzos for sleep, which means I have a slight tolerance to barbiturates. I'm 99% certain that 2 bottles of pentobarbital will still do the job, but just to be sure, I'm going to combine it with 2 grams of oxycodone.