clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone know an estimate of how long it would take to be able to get around N for long enough to perhaps steal it? If you were to be a vet student or med student
im getting desperate

gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
I don't think N is usually something that a student would be around, you probably would have needed to get your bachelors and have started residency before you're going to be anywhere near it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think you'd have better luck getting near N by becoming a veterinary technician, and then I even doubt it. There are very stringent laws on keeping and securely storing it and I would imagine that most vets value their practice and livelihood too much to jeopardize all they worked for by leaving it haphazardly lying around.

A

Aya&Dazy

Nov 11, 2022
I'm desperately want N too. I have to travel so much lately. Once I settle down, I will seriously look into it. A couple months ago, there is someone helping on getting from Mexico. Not sure if it is legit or not?

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Get it in on Mexico it is not impossible but it is difficult. I've been with the same guy who works at a pharmaceutical and he gives clonazepam very now and then. And I had to make up a really good story to ask him for 2 bottles of Vet N and he just could give me one. I mean, I thing that for money some vets, they would give it but they have to be very shady, make some contacts. It is easier to get a gun and get it over.