• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
I still have 30 g of N I bought 10 years ago. Is it still good?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., sfabians, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
If stored correctly, yes. It's best to send a sample to Energy Control in Spain, which will cost you €120 + shipping.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, patheticpartner, peacefulhorizons and 2 others
P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
If stored correctly, yes. It's best to send a sample to Energy Control in Spain, which will cost you €120 + shipping.

so purity doesn't depend on efficacy? or from the laboratory test it is possible to understand if time has made the substance ineffective?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
so purity doesn't depend on efficacy? or from the laboratory test it is possible to understand if time has made the substance ineffective?
With the test you can get the purity in percentage. If you own 25 grams of Nembutal and the purity is 90%, it means it's about 22,5 grams.

If you have stored it correctly, purity should still be high.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, patheticpartner and Pw81
P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
How many gr do need to be tested?

• Hugs
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
How many gr do need to be tested?
Have a look at their website, all the information is on there. For powder, they need 50mg.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Pw81
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Bump

• Hugs
J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
If you were able to get it from a Chinese supplier that you found in the PPeH book at that time and you stored it as recommended in the book (mylar bags, heat sealed, with oxygen absorbing packets, perhaps stored in a refrigerator) chances are it is perfectly fine and just as potent as the day you got it. Any degrading would be negligible. If you got it from another source and/or stored it differently than described, then you'd want to have it tested to be sure. But assuming it was pure N that you have (meaning between 80-90% pure), it will do what you want it to do.

P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Chances are it's still good.. much more stable than liquid.. maybe take a pinch and see if u sleep well . Not sure exactly what a pinch is for sleep. have to look it up.. but that's what it was originally used for I believe

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
I have read the instructions to send the sample to be analyzed to the energy laboratory. Are there any extra precautions to be taken to prevent the package from being blocked?

S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
Maybe you could test it on an animal you don't mind dying? A rat?

Also, what's the expiration time for N? Please help, I'd like to know this as well.