• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Hi friends!

Is there any risks one could not die in vad clinic when they use Nembutal through IV? I hope not. Since I guess they couldnt finish the job when its not an euthanasia? Anyone has talked about this with a vad clinic?

Thank you!

Reactions: Tortured Existence
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Don´t worry. You will not survive. By the way you can choose between injection and oral.

Reactions: Euthanza and dropintheocean
D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Don´t worry. You will not survive. By the way you can choose between injection and oral.
Isnt injection quicker? Thats why Id choose that. I hope they test the tube is in the vein. Sometimes in the hospital they have missed the vein and the med goes in the wrong place.

But oral has the vomit problem and I guess is slower, right?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
"I hope they test the tube is in the vein. Sometimes in the hospital they have missed the vein and the med goes in the wrong place." Are you serious ??? The clinics have been doing this for many years.

If you decide for oral, you would get an antiemetic. I would choose an injection.

Reactions: dropintheocean
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I better be dead for 12000! They are professionals and do hundreds if not thousands of people yearly. You're leaving in a coffin after Pegasos or any VAD clinic.

Reactions: Alex6216, Euthanza and dropintheocean
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
No way you survive.

In case you do not die immediately, they just inject more.
They're professionals. Don't worry.

Reactions: Euthanza, dropintheocean and befree
D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
No way you survive.

In case you do not die immediately, they just inject more.
They're professionals. Don't worry.
Yes I hope so. I know its mainly just a fear. But was thinking that in legal point of view they may not be allowed to inject more since then you wouldnt be able to turn the wheel anymore if you are let say in a coma. If they would inject more legally that would be active euthanasia which is illegal in switzerland, right? Maybe theres some back up way for them still to assist if something would go wrong that I dont know. Just thinking.
"I hope they test the tube is in the vein. Sometimes in the hospital they have missed the vein and the med goes in the wrong place." Are you serious ??? The clinics have been doing this for many years.

If you decide for oral, you would get an antiemetic. I would choose an injection.
Antiemetics dont work for me properly. I would choose IV too and yes, I know they are professionals. But so are doctors/nurses in the hospitals who fuck things up and make mistakes everyday. So its a legit question to ask. Its not a critic toward vad clinics just a question.

Last edited:
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Yes I hope so. I know its mainly just a fear. But was thinking that in legal point of view they may not be allowed to inject more since then you wouldnt be able to turn the wheel anymore if you are let say in a coma. If they would inject more legally that would be active euthanasia which is illegal in switzerland, right? Maybe theres some back up way for them still to assist if something would go wrong that I dont know. Just thinking.
I think this is a question for the clinic staff, but I can't imagine them not injecting more if you happen to not die from an initial dose. You've pulled the trigger by consenting to care that is meant to end your life, so I don't imagine they'd need to 'wake you up' to get your consent again a second time. In case I'm wrong, I also can't imagine them asking you to undergo a new round of assessments or pay another $10-12,000 to try again - maybe, worst case scenario, they would reattempt within a few days' time? I would be surprised if this is what they tell you, but I imagine that is their 'last resort' if they really need to have you fully conscious and aware to consent a second time.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It is not injection, it is infusion. A solution containing more than 5 grams of pentobarbital is infused via a drip system. No one will survive this dose.

Reactions: dropintheocean and Advisor321
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
They need to be sure that the person died. They use oral or IV infusion. Both of them in high lethal dosage.
They cant make any mistakes, that is what they get paid for

Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
There is absolutely NO WAY you could survive.

As said nobody can survive an injection of 5 g of pentobarbital

T

The_prion

Jun 26, 2022
@dropintheocean what is this clinic? How do I sign up?

D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Do all vad clinics use infusion 5g of nembutal? Anyone knows how much they use in euthanasia clinics? Is it injection?

What about if you order N yourself, how much people usually take it orally?

Thanks friends!

Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
The dosis is related to your height and weight

D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Anyone knows how much people here take orally from D? If around 70kg?

D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Anyone knows how quickly you die from IV N vs. oral N?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Two videos, one with infusion (Lifecircle) and one with oral N (Dignitas).

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nembutal-death-video.89619/#post-1588740

Reactions: 0000000000000 and dropintheocean
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi friends!

Is there any risks one could not die in vad clinic when they use Nembutal through IV? I hope not. Since I guess they couldnt finish the job when its not an euthanasia? Anyone has talked about this with a vad clinic?

Thank you!
There is no risk--100% you'll be gone

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Do all vad clinics use infusion 5g of nembutal? Anyone knows how much they use in euthanasia clinics? Is it injection?

What about if you order N yourself, how much people usually take it orally?

Thanks friends!
The clinics in Switzerland use 12-15 grams Nembutal

Reactions: 0000000000000
A

art355

Sep 8, 2021
Will they accept foreigners for euthanasia in Switzerland for mental illness?

B

bluebirds

Jun 15, 2023
It is not injection, it is infusion. A solution containing more than 5 grams of pentobarbital is infused via a drip system. No one will survive this dose.
5 grams of IV infusion that goes in slowly or a injection needle ?

also someone here said that the PPH book says 6 grams is the minimum for lethal dose and it has been updated to be 12 grams of N

Reactions: 0000000000000