• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Is N overdose a really peacefull way to die ? What can go wrong ?

Reactions: Alucard and Final Escape
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I did hear about a very rare reaction to it at the Switzerland Dignitas clinic. But for the most all people it's truly peaceful. More peaceful than even inert gas method and probably carbon monoxide.

Reactions: Alucard, Final Escape and Camille Lejeune
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
It looks very peaceful, from the two videos I've seen, although not a nice taste. Very bitter but didn't look like there was any pain. One with a woman who just says she feels dizzy and then dies, and another with a man who I don't think said anything. It was very quick.

Reactions: Alucard, Final Escape, iasbics and 1 other person
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
It basically slows down the whole system and shuts it down while you are in deep sleep. Quick,effective and peaceful.

Reactions: Alucard, Vidar33, Final Escape and 1 other person
I

iasbics

May 22, 2019
It looks very peaceful, from the two videos I've seen, although not a nice taste. Very bitter but didn't look like there was any pain. One with a woman who just says she feels dizzy and then dies, and another with a man who I don't think said anything. It was very quick.
Can you link the two videos please?

Reactions: Alucard and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
God I hope u can't feel your organs shutting down lol! I hope u feel like u are under anesthesia as u are dying and then just permanent unconsciousness. The end.

Reactions: whyidon'tknow, Alucard, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I can just repeat this. You will fall into a coma before you die. That means you won't notice any of the struggles. It's the best way to go. That's why it's used by assisted-suicide organizations.

Reactions: Alucard, Vidar33 and lululoo
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Sleep -> coma -> heart/breath stops

Reactions: Alucard
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Can't you feel while in a coma, but not react?

Reactions: Alucard and Camille Lejeune
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
What is Nembutal and how does it work?

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Anybody know how strong Nembutal is in regard to its alkaline properties? I wonder if it's hurting the stomach. There was a newspaper report about a woman shouting "I am burning inside!" after drinking Nembutal. But you never know, this can be also anti-choice propaganda from church against dignitas. I wondered if the allegations were true after seeing the video where Peter Smedley drunk N and asked loudly for "WATER!".

Reactions: Alucard and tiredandhuddledmass
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Anybody know how strong Nembutal is in regard to its alkaline properties? I wonder if it's hurting the stomach. There was a newspaper report about a woman shouting "I am burning inside!" after drinking Nembutal. But you never know, this can be also anti-choice propaganda from church against dignitas. I wondered if the allegations were true after seeing the video where Peter Smedley drunk N and asked loudly for "WATER!".

Can you link the article?

P

PBis

May 24, 2019

Thanks - I was about to start my first thread with the exact same question. To see such a brave and composed man suddenly "cry out" like that rather worries me. Looks like he's taking a double, 200 ml swig too...

Note that the video above has the "water!" edited out (at 2:00), also the rattling which follows... For the full documentary, see:

Reactions: NextSummer