• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iar

Sep 2, 2021
I have been reading php book and i watched some videos ( you can only watch till people fall asleep) but id like to know if someone here has had the experience themselves with N (and have wake up) or have meet someone close to who has usado N
I am in the way of buying N but i m frightened about the pain you could feel when you cant breath and your heart stop. It is suppossed to be a free pain method but although you are asslep or in coma you could feel,,, perhaps you cant move, that s all.... what do u think?
Another question is how much time the N is in good conditions, it could be expired and slow effects, isnt it? And If sellers send N out of their original bottles it could be damaged
(Sorry for my english)

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
Helplessturtle79

Helplessturtle79

Aug 28, 2021
Honestly, I just kind of don't trust N for the reasons you mention. I know people all claim it's painless, but it's super hard to verify. I think I remember recently finding a video on here of a girl that did either SN or N (my memory is awful). It was really long and she constantly looked like she was trying not to puke.
If anyone can find that post with the video it would be greatly appreciated. If I wasn't concerned about the mess I'll leave, or family, my method of choice would be a shotgun or higher caliber gun because the success rate seems to be the best out of anything.

Reactions: iar
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Pets are given it...and it works. It's recommened as peaceful for the PPH. They administer to old people. Shit is okay. The more one worries about it the more one will just fucking worry. What's better? Jumping?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, ItsTimeToExit and watchingthewheels
Helplessturtle79

Helplessturtle79

Aug 28, 2021
Pets are given it...and it works. It's recommened as peaceful for the PPH. They administer to old people. Shit is okay. The more one worries about it the more one will just fucking worry. What's better? Jumping?
With older folks who decide on assisted suicide, don't they generally use barbiturates?

Reactions: rosie93
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
With older folks who decide on assisted suicide, don't they generally use barbiturates?
No, I think it's N...Youtube has a video of an older female doing it. They say it takes only 2 hours in general...though others say longer. Yes, it's fucking scary. I've thought to jump to make it go faster...but I don't know.

I

iar

Sep 2, 2021
No, I think it's N...Youtube has a video of an older female doing it. They say it takes only 2 hours in general...though others say longer. Yes, it's fucking scary. I've thought to jump to make it go faster...but I don't know.
I think about jumping from 100 metres, it is faster but... do you lose your councious inmediately or feel the pain
Honestly, I just kind of don't trust N for the reasons you mention. I know people all claim it's painless, but it's super hard to verify. I think I remember recently finding a video on here of a girl that did either SN or N (my memory is awful). It was really long and she constantly looked like she was trying not to puke.
If anyone can find that post with the video it would be greatly appreciated. If I wasn't concerned about the mess I'll leave, or family, my method of choice would be a shotgun or higher caliber gun because the success rate seems to be the best out of anything.
No guns where live

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I think about jumping from 100 metres, it is faster but... do you lose your councious inmediately or feel the pain
I think the impact makes you go unconscious. I know. I would prefer faster in general. It's just so fucking sad and horrible.

I don't know your story so I can't say go ahead.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I wish it was as you say...
I've seen gore pics of people falling. They just hit and then don't move.

But don't do anything on account of what I say.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and rosie93
rosie93

rosie93

Student
Aug 28, 2021
It was SN

Reactions: Death is beautiful
T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
As stated N is a barbiturate. I just want to add the when a Dr commits suicide with drugs barbiturates are the most common ones used.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, iar and rosie93
I

iar

Sep 2, 2021
As stated N is a barbiturate. I just want to add the when a Dr commits suicide with drugs barbiturates are the most common ones used.

Where is possible buy antiemetics?
I think the impact makes you go unconscious. I know. I would prefer faster in general. It's just so fucking sad and horrible.

I don't know your story so I can't say go ahead.
Was possible mix N and juming?

Last edited:
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
How could I find that video please?