• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jboyest

Mar 6, 2022
Hello !

I have red PPhp and everything , and looked alot deep web sites etc, but didn't found much , just wanted to ask that maybe someone knows reliable source of Powder N ? I would be really thankful.

I just like the idea of drinking smaller portion and stronger N. If somebody have some kind of info , please let me know.

Reactions: Noctuidaee and finishLana
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
There are no known and legit sources of powdered N on the internet. There was someone called 'A' a while back but he became a scammer, unfortunately.

Reactions: Noctuidaee, Sunset Limited, wanttogetonthebus and 1 other person
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
T
There are no known and legit sources of powdered N on the internet. There was someone called 'A' a while back but he became a scammer, unfortunately.
Ah, this is so disappointing to hear but thank you for sharing! I really wish the powdered form was available somewhere because I heard it can store for much longer, and even though liquid can store for years it loses potency each year and might not be effective after decades.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
T

Ah, this is so disappointing to hear but thank you for sharing! I really wish the powdered form was available somewhere because I heard it can store for much longer, and even though liquid can store for years it loses potency each year and might not be effective after decades.
That's okay if you want to live for decades, but personally I don't even know if I can do another year. You are right though, powdered N, does last longer.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The idea of drinking 8-10 grams of N with 15 - 20 ml of water is good, but powder N is more likely to be detained in customs. Laboratory testing is also required for purity.

Reactions: Noctuidaee, wanttogetonthebus and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
The idea of drinking 8-10 grams of N with 15 - 20 ml of water is good, but powder N is more likely to be detained in customs. Laboratory testing is also required for purity.
that's true. The way I look at it is this, beggars can't be choosers. Even to have vet N is a blessing. I don't really know the shelf life, but one year is enough for me.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus and Sunset Limited
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
that's true. The way I look at it is this, beggars can't be choosers. Even to have vet N is a blessing. I don't really know the shelf life, but one year is enough for me.
The best I could find about the shelf life of N is that it can last "many years" though loses potency for each year. If the liquid isn't crystal clear and isn't watery then it may also not be potent enough but no one seems to have any real answers because I don't think anyone actually knows. (I heard it can become yellow and crystals or chunks or something can form in it over time) I know that a year in storage wouldn't effect the potency of N that much at all though so that's good for you then :)